+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Becca and Andy

Favorite couple gone

This was my favorite couple. I was hoping they would win. Too bad they're gone. I didn't think I would like Andy either when they showed him making friends with the other couples but later this couple seemed too nice & sincere, not at all like the impression the producers tried to portray the first week.
    It seems like Susan holds a huge resentment against them & it's not clear why. Also why does Coyt feels likes he has to "spin" (oops lie) everything he says & does. Watching them, makes me, feel like taking a shower.
    Word of advice to Andy, never trust geeky guys!! And good luck to the both of you, you're an adorable couple.

FORT Newbie
    I agree too bad this couple is gone. They brought an interesting element to the game since they were the ones responsible for the alliance. I guess they did not think they would be eliminated by one of the people within the alliance. I did not like Andy in the first episode but you are right with the second he seemed really honest. I think the word here though is "seemed" honest. The producers can spin anybody in whatever way they want. It really "looked" like the Susan&Coyt and Andy&Becki relationship was going down hill from episode one to begin with. Either couple did not have a chance of surviving if they were a power couple again so I think Susan&Coyt ended up having to do based on how they felt. It was obvious that girl Susan did not like Andy but Andy really did it to himself with the whole alliance thing.

Quote Originally Posted by lliannee
    This was my favorite couple. I was hoping they would win. Too bad they're gone. I didn't think I would like Andy either when they showed him making friends with the other couples but later this couple seemed too nice & sincere, not at all like the impression the producers tried to portray the first week.
    It seems like Susan holds a huge resentment against them & it's not clear why. Also why does Coyt feels likes he has to "spin" (oops lie) everything he says & does. Watching them, makes me, feel like taking a shower.
    Word of advice to Andy, never trust geeky guys!! And good luck to the both of you, you're an adorable couple.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456