+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Becca and Andy

I really had a feeling I would grow to dislike Andy immensely, but after last noight's show I think he and Becca were really treated badly by Coyt and Susan.

Andy seemed sincere when he said he would not go back on the commitment he'd made with the other couples.
    Coyt even assured them they were safe.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I really had a feeling I would grow to dislike Andy immensely, but after last noight's show I think he and Becca were really treated badly by Coyt and Susan.

Andy seemed sincere when he said he would not go back on the commitment he'd made with the other couples.
    Do you think the game would have changed at all had A&B not invited C&S into their commitment during the first deliberation meeting? Looking back, I guess not because A&B could not have gotten rid of C&S since they were a power couple both episodes, but I wonder if any of the teams tanked anything since they "knew" they were safe and then they didnt have to upset anyone by voting them off. Just curious of your thoughts?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by tvking
    Do you think the game would have changed at all had A&B not invited C&S into their commitment during the first deliberation meeting? Looking back, I guess not because A&B could not have gotten rid of C&S since they were a power couple both episodes, but I wonder if any of the teams tanked anything since they "knew" they were safe and then they didnt have to upset anyone by voting them off. Just curious of your thoughts?
    No way! No one tanked anything...nice conspiracy theory though!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff

I felt badly for A&B also, but I got from the episode that C&S understood C&C to be stating that they KNEW A&B would vote them off(remember Susan saying that when she asked Cindy directly if she had heard this, she refused to say yes or no but Chris was nodding his head--YES!!)

I wish Tanya and Cindy had gone and told C&S when they realized that what they understood was not correct. Did they secretly want A&B to go but didn't want to be blamed for it??

Love all of the behind the scenes info on motivations and personalities--much better than textbooks!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by spankvb
    No way! No one tanked anything...nice conspiracy theory though!
    I was not attempting a conspiracy theory, but if the other 3 in the commitment thought they were safe, then why bother winning the challenge. That leaves C&S to continue to be the power couple and vote what the commitment would have thought were the other 3 remaining non-commitment couples off. I am talking more about strategy. Again, I was thinking more about what would have happened if A&B did not include C&S in the commitment. They may still be on the show.

FORT Newbie
    I was not attempting a conspiracy theory, but if the other 3 in the commitment thought they were safe, then why bother winning the challenge. That leaves C&S to continue to be the power couple and vote what the commitment would have thought were the other 3 remaining non-commitment couples off. I am talking more about strategy. Again, I was thinking more about what would have happened if A&B did not include C&S in the commitment. They may still be on the show.
    I do not think that they would still be on the show because they are weak. (nothing personal) I mean Becca had to move the ball by herself. Besides if C & S had lost in the water then C&C would have kicked A&B off any way. I think that the show is better off for having these two jesters gone!

I don't think "tanking' is completely beyond the realms of possibility.

If you're in a commitment with a team who as already won a power couple spot, I can imagine some people would tank a challenge so they don't have to take the other spot and decide who will be booted.

Everyone is there for the same reason and even if you don't like any particular couple, I still think it would be hard to send them home.
    "That's Numberwang!"

During the first episode, I felt major weasel-vibes coming off of Andy because of how he was trying to buddy-buddy it up with just about EVERYONE. Seemed too phony to me. Second episode though, I saw more sincerity, and even though I'm rooting for April & Vinny, I felt bad that Andy & Becca are the ones that got eliminated. Coyt = snake

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Syckogrl
    I felt badly for A&B also, but I got from the episode that C&S understood C&C to be stating that they KNEW A&B would vote them off(remember Susan saying that when she asked Cindy directly if she had heard this, she refused to say yes or no but Chris was nodding his head--YES!!)

I wish Tanya and Cindy had gone and told C&S when they realized that what they understood was not correct. Did they secretly want A&B to go but didn't want to be blamed for it??

Love all of the behind the scenes info on motivations and personalities--much better than textbooks!
    I thought the same thing, I wonder what would have happened if Tonya would have set them strait. Was is made clear to Cindy that Susuan misunderstood what they were saying? Do you think Cindy was trying to stir something up or had ot out for A&B? I think on some level C&S wanted A&B to go reguardless. I felt really bad for Becca she seems so sweet and what a champ she was in that water competition. I sort of feel Andy brought this on himself and he was alittle too cocky with the whole "Captain's Chair" thing but on the other hand I do think he was being sincere when he said he would not vote them off. As soon as it got down to the final 4 though, I think C&S would be the first couple Andy would want to get rid of. So, based on the information they had I think they made the right decision.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by jolie
    I thought the same thing, I wonder what would have happened if Tonya would have set them strait. Was is made clear to Cindy that Susuan misunderstood what they were saying? Do you think Cindy was trying to stir something up or had ot out for A&B? I think on some level C&S wanted A&B to go reguardless. I felt really bad for Becca she seems so sweet and what a champ she was in that water competition. I sort of feel Andy brought this on himself and he was alittle too cocky with the whole "Captain's Chair" thing but on the other hand I do think he was being sincere when he said he would not vote them off. As soon as it got down to the final 4 though, I think C&S would be the first couple Andy would want to get rid of. So, based on the information they had I think they made the right decision.
    Andy told Coyt to go hang out with "THAT DUDE" meaning Chris because they were a HUGE THREAT, as well as Cindy and Chris didn't know about the Commitment between A&B, A&T, E&C, S&C...Why would Cindy say Becca and Andy? MAybe because S&C might have slipped about Andy saying that they were a huge threat of some sort..Tanya said that Cindy's a saint....So maybe there's more there that meets the eye...Cindy never said "YES about A&B wanting to kick them off" but S&C and A& B had issues anyway..So one of them was in the direction to getting eliminated..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast