+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Becca and Andy

FORT Newbie
    SnowflakeGirl, i think that is correct. Civilly.. all the new postings from today have not been. In fact, they have gotten worse. People are posting personal attacks. This is all brutal. Can all of you from the show stop writing and let the rest of us watch the show, give our comments without all the behind the scenes?

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    pwrlftr198, and we're glad to have you post your comments on the board (but civilly, as per John's suggestion).

I'm sorry if you're offended by some people's remarks here. I usually avoid posting based solely on people's appearances, but I do have to say that the portrayal of Andy on the show so far is pretty unflattering.

I can't say that he's always like this in real life, but I thought the way he seemed to be critical and domineering to Becca most of the time was uncool. Also, he did seem pretty devious when it came to the commitment thing.

But again, my comments are based on what I see on the show, as are the other posts, so try not to take what anyone says too seriously, and feel free to rebut if you think someone's off the mark.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by stevek
    SnowflakeGirl, i think that is correct. Civilly.. all the new postings from today have not been. In fact, they have gotten worse. People are posting personal attacks. This is all brutal. Can all of you from the show stop writing and let the rest of us watch the show, give our comments without all the behind the scenes?

I officially second this motion! Can't we have fun?

Otherwise, I'm out, life is far too short to create anonymous online fights with people we don't know!

FORT Newbie
    that was f'd up they got stabbed in the back like that... from misinformation. Andy & Becca started the commitment thing and now look.

If Susan & Coyt arent a power couple on the next show, they are SO gone. I mean, they dont look very trustworthy right now... and have demonstrated some cut throat tactics.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by DAMIAN
    that was f'd up they got stabbed in the back like that... from misinformation. Andy & Becca started the commitment thing and now look.

If Susan & Coyt arent a power couple on the next show, they are SO gone. I mean, they dont look very trustworthy right now... and have demonstrated some cut throat tactics.
    For Sure...this was a bold...risky move. how will they trust any alliance/commitment/friendship now?

it sucks that it was based on a misunderstanding. i wonder how it was to discover tonight (since i bet that was only made public with tonight's episode) that the impression they got of "factual info" was only speculation. i bet A & B are so frustrated to learn that!!!!!!!!! that stinks for them, for sure.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by DAMIAN

Andy & Becca started the committment thing? I was unsure who had started it. The committments were a bad thing from the beginning. Why make a committment to someone whom you don't know? The only reasons couple made committments were incase they were not a "powercouple". The powercouple who they had made a committment with would keep them in the game. Thats crazy if you ask me. You are putting your trust into someone who you don't know. I guess its a chance and Andy & Becca took it...... Only they took it with a smarter couple. Coyt is the brains and Susan is the strength, together they are a team who can go undefeated!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by HIDFILA
    Andy & Becca started the committment thing? I was unsure who had started it. The committments were a bad thing from the beginning. Why make a committment to someone whom you don't know? The only reasons couple made committments were incase they were not a "powercouple". The powercouple who they had made a committment with would keep them in the game. Thats crazy if you ask me. You are putting your trust into someone who you don't know. I guess its a chance and Andy & Becca took it...... Only they took it with a smarter couple. Coyt is the brains and Susan is the strength, together they are a team who can go undefeated!
    Assuming you watch other reality TV shows, EVERYONE makes "committments," "alliances," "voting blocks" or whatever you want to call it. These people dont know each other, but its a strategy they decide to employ and they are hoping it gets them closer to winning. Yes, I agree its a chance you take (b/c you dont know the people), but you are hoping people are honest enough to commit to it and stick with it.

I dont know how you can call C&S a smarter couple. If anything dont you think they made themselves a BIGGER target now b/c even their own committment does not trust them. Also, all the lying employed by C&S take away from their victories. Would you want to deal with C&S in the outside world? They may be doing well now, but watch out if they dont win.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by tvking
    Assuming you watch other reality TV shows, EVERYONE makes "committments," "alliances," "voting blocks" or whatever you want to call it. These people dont know each other, but its a strategy they decide to employ and they are hoping it gets them closer to winning. Yes, I agree its a chance you take (b/c you dont know the people), but you are hoping people are honest enough to commit to it and stick with it.

I dont know how you can call C&S a smarter couple. If anything dont you think they made themselves a BIGGER target now b/c even their own committment does not trust them. Also, all the lying employed by C&S take away from their victories. Would you want to deal with C&S in the outside world? They may be doing well now, but watch out if they dont win.
    Right...but they messed up by making a "two-faced" alliance. They created mistrust and doubt right away by doing that.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Maybe
    Right...but they messed up by making a "two-faced" alliance. They created mistrust and doubt right away by doing that.
    Where do you get "two-faced" alliance from? I am trying to recall from the first 2 episodes. The first episode all you see is A&B, E&C and A&T talking about their commitment. Then you see S&C being invited, plus the in between stuff. It didnt seem to me that A&B tried to make 2 separate commitments. That is what C&S may have wanted to believe...see the summary regarding C&S's potential schitzo. Why would S&C tell the 3 other teams that everything is okay? They were two-faced. Why didnt they tell A&B in the room that they think they were after them? They should have confronted it head on. They (C&S) first told A&B that Ethan was talking about their (A&B) loyalty, then never confronted A&B with C&C's allegations, or should we say speculation. They are playing the game with no "integrity." But they are playing to WIN. Maybe they are sacrificing integrity to win.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by tvking
    Where do you get "two-faced" alliance from? I am trying to recall from the first 2 episodes. The first episode all you see is A&B, E&C and A&T talking about their commitment. Then you see S&C being invited, plus the in between stuff. It didnt seem to me that A&B tried to make 2 separate commitments.
    Right...Perhaps "two-faced" was a bad way to put it, but the simple fact that they created that idea in some of the couples minds, esp S&C as you mentioned, just created the lack of trust. I think what S&C did was poor, AND I wish A&B were still on the show, but I'm simply pointing out why they were treated as they were by S&C...and booted.

FORT Newbie
    It is obvious this couple shouldn't have been voted off. I found that everything that was said by Susan and Coyt was very confusing. It didn't make much sense. They went around the room and got bits and pieces from everybody but then to the next room and said something completely different. I think this couple showed that they would have not broken their commitment had they had the chance, however, I think it was their biggest mistake making commitments.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast