+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Becca and Andy

FORT Newbie

annoying

Quote Originally Posted by ihopej
    AND he seemed really passive aggressive with that whole fighting in the bedroom--when he was harping on her about answering a question with a question? it seemed just like something to gripe at her about.

umm...hello andy...she wants you to get up off your lazy butt and do something with her...and she is trying to be polite about it! he's kinda rude to her...which solidified my strong dislike of him.

These two seem to be the most annoying, he's a scammer and she seemed terrified right up until they became one of teh power couples.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by money
    I agree about this couple, Becca is pretty cute, but the guy is a definite tool. I hope they choke simply because of Andy.
    Yeah, he really seems sleazy to me. He definitely came off as a manipulator. And lazy. I think I might like her though, we'll see...

She seemed a little...um...trying to be nice...slow on the uptake, and I think he has her wrapped around his finger (early morning bedroom scene). I don't like him

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by tmbg99
    She seemed a little...um...trying to be nice...slow on the uptake, and I think he has her wrapped around his finger (early morning bedroom scene). I don't like him
    preaching to the choir...totally dude.

FORT Newbie

andy's not a tool

hello...anyone and everyone that posted something about andy murillo being a tool and saying that he should be kicked off of the show because of the way that he treats becca...you should make sure your information is right before you go running your mouth. Andy Murillo is my cousin. He is not a tool. And when he was telling becca that she didn't have to unpack right at that time is because she had just woken him up. and everybody is like that in the morning. not just andy. andy loves becca very much and i'm sure he would have very gladly helped her if he hadn't just gotten up. andy is not a lazy person...He is an extremely nice guy and i can't wait to see him again ...and the post about him wanting her to defer to him in all major financial decisions...there were plenty of other couples and that had the same answer...but did you go rip on them? i'm not trying to sound evil...but i feel it's right to defend my cousin when other people make him look bad...any questions?? e-mail me.

Welcome, pwrlftr, but keep in mind that even though you personally know this contestant, we are only seeing the character they portray on TV. And also that being critical of contestants is perfectly fine, insulting members is not... You're not over the line yet, but I want to make sure you understand where that line is.

FORT Newbie
    sorry if i seemed a little out of line on that one...when someone insults andy for the way he looks, that just makes me really mad because he is actually a nice guy...saying that he is a tool is different than saying he looks like a tool...though i still would have been mad about that...i wouldn't have replied so strongly.

pwrlftr198, and we're glad to have you post your comments on the board (but civilly, as per John's suggestion).

I'm sorry if you're offended by some people's remarks here. I usually avoid posting based solely on people's appearances, but I do have to say that the portrayal of Andy on the show so far is pretty unflattering.

I can't say that he's always like this in real life, but I thought the way he seemed to be critical and domineering to Becca most of the time was uncool. Also, he did seem pretty devious when it came to the commitment thing.

But again, my comments are based on what I see on the show, as are the other posts, so try not to take what anyone says too seriously, and feel free to rebut if you think someone's off the mark.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by pwrlftr198
    hello...anyone and everyone that posted something about andy murillo being a tool and saying that he should be kicked off of the show because of the way that he treats becca...you should make sure your information is right before you go running your mouth. Andy Murillo is my cousin. He is not a tool. And when he was telling becca that she didn't have to unpack right at that time is because she had just woken him up. and everybody is like that in the morning. not just andy. andy loves becca very much and i'm sure he would have very gladly helped her if he hadn't just gotten up. andy is not a lazy person...He is an extremely nice guy and i can't wait to see him again ...and the post about him wanting her to defer to him in all major financial decisions...there were plenty of other couples and that had the same answer...but did you go rip on them? i'm not trying to sound evil...but i feel it's right to defend my cousin when other people make him look bad...any questions?? e-mail me.
    i'll just say that i realize it must be frustrating to see someone that you know personally (especially a family member who you love) be misrepresented on the show. That being said, responding dogmatically and angrily to everyone's comments about that their impressions were from what they saw does not help his situation and doesn't change anyone's impressions of him. It's a TV show, and there will be editing that changes reality, i'm sure. also, none of us can be fully or fairly represented within a one-hour show. But that's all viewers have to go on, so i hope you'll be a bit understanding of that in the future.

FORT Newbie
    Just to change the subject a little....I was reading all the threads about the various couples, and I found that Grace is getting alot of praise about her looks. While she is cute, Becca is by far the best looking female on the show. Just my 2 cents (I know this post is a little random).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast