+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Becca and Andy

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Syckogrl
    how do you know that he is not the bottom of the barrel...do you know them?

If you do know them sorry to insult your friends...this is, ofcourse based on superficial info and I guess I will know better tonight.

How do you know he is the bottom of the barrel...do you know him? I just think he's a nice looking guy, I am basing that on superficial info as well and we will know better tonight

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by sarika
    How do you know he is the bottom of the barrel...do you know him? I just think he's a nice looking guy, I am basing that on superficial info as well and we will know better tonight
    You clearly know them....your pretty defensive and only about this couple....hmmm

Now, let's play nice. If sarika says s/he doesn't know them, that's cool. Some people just like other people, for whatever reason.

Me, I don't like anyone...

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    Now, let's play nice. If sarika says s/he doesn't know them, that's cool. Some people just like other people, for whatever reason.

Me, I don't like anyone...
    Thank You John

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Syckogrl
    You clearly know them....your pretty defensive and only about this couple....hmmm
    I'm defensive about anything I feel strongly about, if you look at the other threads you'll see I've commented on other couples as well. I just think it's wrong to cut someone down based on a photo, that all I was saying.

FORT Newbie

Becca and Andy

Quote Originally Posted by stevek
    She is cute but the guy has to go. Run while you can.

I agree about this couple, Becca is pretty cute, but the guy is a definite tool. I hope they choke simply because of Andy.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by money
    I agree about this couple, Becca is pretty cute, but the guy is a definite tool. I hope they choke simply because of Andy.

Oh yeah and cut your hair guy!!!!!!!!!!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by sarika
    I'm defensive about anything I feel strongly about, if you look at the other threads you'll see I've commented on other couples as well. I just think it's wrong to cut someone down based on a photo, that all I was saying.
    well, we've seen the first show......he's a tool.

I didn't like these two a whole lot so far.

He wants her to defer to him on major decision and he can't even drag his ass to Supercuts.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I didn't like these two a whole lot so far.

He wants her to defer to him on major decision and he can't even drag his ass to Supercuts.

AND he seemed really passive aggressive with that whole fighting in the bedroom--when he was harping on her about answering a question with a question? it seemed just like something to gripe at her about.

umm...hello andy...she wants you to get up off your lazy butt and do something with her...and she is trying to be polite about it! he's kinda rude to her...which solidified my strong dislike of him.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast