+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 43

Thread: Carolyn and Ethan

  1. #1
    The race is back! John's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    On the mat
    Age
    44
    Posts
    40,432

    Carolyn and Ethan

    [IMG]images/img/carolynethan.jpg[/IMG]

    Ethan (36) & Carolyn (31)
    Engaged: September 28, 2002
    Where They Met: In a bar

  2. #2
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    23
    I was wondering why nobody had a comment about this couple then I checked out their picture. Funny looking.
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    [IMG]images/img/carolynethan.jpg[/IMG]

    Ethan (36) & Carolyn (31)
    Engaged: September 28, 2002
    Where They Met: In a bar

  3. #3
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    37

    Funny Looking??

    Quote Originally Posted by stevek
    I was wondering why nobody had a comment about this couple then I checked out their picture. Funny looking.
    Um, Okay?!? This is one of the most attractive couples of all! she's drop dead gorgeous. and they are both VERY hot!

  4. #4
    Picture Perfect SnowflakeGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In the Limelight
    Posts
    7,348
    I was wondering why nobody had a comment about this couple then I checked out their picture. Funny looking.
    It's hard for me to comment on people until I see them "in action" as it were. I find that the pictures they release for promo often never do the individuals justice, or the personalities they display on the show end up coloring my perceptions.

    I don't see what's particularly funny-looking about this couple, though. The woman appears attractive, and the man like any average guy.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

  5. #5
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    19
    OKAY Syckogrl - I woudn't go that far. She is ok looking but i have to agree he is funny looking.

    Quote Originally Posted by Syckogrl
    Um, Okay?!? This is one of the most attractive couples of all! she's drop dead gorgeous. and they are both VERY hot!

  6. #6
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by toogood4yourkis
    OKAY Syckogrl - I woudn't go that far. She is ok looking but i have to agree he is funny looking.
    I think that they are both quite attractive, but I respect that beauty is in the eye of the beholder

  7. #7
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Syckogrl
    I think that they are both quite attractive, but I respect that beauty is in the eye of the beholder
    I agree

  8. #8
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by sarika
    I agree
    That was a close one for these guys...good thing they were part of the "alliance" or whatever. They are a good looking couple, though.

  9. #9
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    dallas, texas
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by sarika
    I agree
    she came across as pretty attractive on the show...but i thought he was less cute "in action," maybe his character seemed kinda smarmy.

  10. #10
    Yoffy lifts a finger... fluff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    43,485
    I think he looks better on the show than he does in the picture above.

    As they are both doctors, they might fall victim to the "they don't need the money/they can afford to pay for their own wedding", mentality.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.