+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Carolyn and Ethan

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I can't beleive how long Ethan stayed in that physical challenge last night.
    I really under-estimated him and thought he would go out pretty early.

He did a great job.

being older than ethan, i really loved his devotion and determination. whatever else happens, this show saw worth it to see them dancing and her crying for joy. they are old enough to really appriciate a relationship, with the good and the bad. whatever that name-calling incident was (i missed it), it is obvious that they love each other and respect each other a lot.

I do appreciate the maturity and mutual adult love and respect C&E have for each other. Isn't TV messed up, the way they think people in their thirties are already ancient?!!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by fastcar
    being older than ethan, i really loved his devotion and determination. whatever else happens, this show saw worth it to see them dancing and her crying for joy. they are old enough to really appriciate a relationship, with the good and the bad. whatever that name-calling incident was (i missed it), it is obvious that they love each other and respect each other a lot.
    Ethan was great and I was happy for him and Carolyn to become a power couple.

FORT Newbie
    Carolyn & Ethan Rock!!!!!!!

I was very impressed with his performance in the jumping and ducking challenge last week.

I know the pressure was then off them for the second challenge, but they were the only couple who didn't argue with each other.

They seem the most ready for marriage out of all the couples imo.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie

Carolyn....."whew! That girl!!!

Carolyn just cracked me up last night! Her comments were hysterical! When she was getting worked up in the cab while running around getting photos and Ethan told her not to kill and eat anyone she said,"well I might just have to". Then at the stadium when Coyt found the BSS before them Ethan asked "where did he get those ?", Carolyn replied " I don't know, he pulled them out of his ass, just like everything else" (or she said something VERY close to that)> She must have been reading my mind!!! I think that these 2 used up ALL of the editing bleeps that NBC owns on some of the most entertaining scenes the show has offered so far. If the show had started out this strong and entertaining I think that more folks would be watching. DEVASTATED at the "to be continued" ending. Why didn't they show where C&E were at the end of the show? More creative editing? Had they already arrived at the Venetian? or were they still WALKING down the street? I will definitely be tuned in next saturday!!!

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 1934maple
    Carolyn just cracked me up last night! Her comments were hysterical! When she was getting worked up in the cab while running around getting photos and Ethan told her not to kill and eat anyone she said,"well I might just have to". Then at the stadium when Coyt found the BSS before them Ethan asked "where did he get those ?", Carolyn replied " I don't know, he pulled them out of his ass, just like everything else" (or she said something VERY close to that)> She must have been reading my mind!!! I think that these 2 used up ALL of the editing bleeps that NBC owns on some of the most entertaining scenes the show has offered so far. If the show had started out this strong and entertaining I think that more folks would be watching. DEVASTATED at the "to be continued" ending. Why didn't they show where C&E were at the end of the show? More creative editing? Had they already arrived at the Venetian? or were they still WALKING down the street? I will definitely be tuned in next saturday!!!
    YOU ARE SO RIGHT! i almost peed i was laughing so hard with the discussion between e&c lst night. what a shame for nbc and for the contestants that all the episodes were not this entertaining!

FORT Regular

class

these are 2 classy people! the way they handled the competitions and even their losing in the end was a walk on class srteet. ok, maybe the bleeping last week wasn't class, but i even liked that! human through and through. when carolyn told c&s not to feel bad about taking them off, this woman showed phenominal grace and class. people are going to lose and C&E showed that there really are good losers. best of luck to both of them. they would be good people to live next door to.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by fastcar
    these are 2 classy people! the way they handled the competitions and even their losing in the end was a walk on class srteet. ok, maybe the bleeping last week wasn't class, but i even liked that! human through and through. when carolyn told c&s not to feel bad about taking them off, this woman showed phenominal grace and class. people are going to lose and C&E showed that there really are good losers. best of luck to both of them. they would be good people to live next door to.
    I agree! Carolyn showed true grace in an unfortunate circumstance, and the ever adorable Ethan (who obviously wears his heart on his sleeve) cried. I found them to be entertaining throughout the series, and was happy that they made it to the final 3. They really seem to have their act together. Does anyone know where they are getting married on Sept 27?? I'd LOVE to crash the wedding!!lol.
    Best of luck to C&E, and thanks for taking us along on this wonderful ride.

FORT Newbie

All class and a bag of chips too...

I tried getting them to buy the house next door, darn real estate agent sold it out from under them!

Between the two of them, my life would have one big stomach cramp from laughing.

They are truly a wonderful couple who belong together. I can't wait to see them FINALLY married. I'll miss watching them on TV though. Maybe I could get my husband to get a webcam in their apt.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast