+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Carolyn and Ethan

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by jolie
    Of course he know something you dont know.................her. I think Carolyn is a strong personality and would never let Ethan get away with calling her a bitch but I think Ethan was using the word Bitch in a reference, he didn't seem heated at all, it looked like they were having a discussion but there was tension there. I don't feel we've seen enough of this couple but they look fun, can't wait for more
    Completely Agree! I did not take it that he was calling her a bitch, but was describing behaviour that bothered him. It looked to me like they were trying to talk through some anger. Many couples don't even try to do that! I interned with an MFT (marriage & family therapist) and, trust me, I have seen much worse!! I hope we get to see more of this couple, I think they are interesting.

FORT Newbie
    This discussion is funny. Doesn't change the fact he called her a bitch on TV? does it? If she is not, then that was not a good move on his part. If she is, that was still not a good move on his part. To be honest, how can anybody determine that from the show yet. He only said it to her and not in front of anybody. Almost sounded like the producers are throwing this in there for drama. They haven't shown this couple that much except their participation in the alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Syckogrl
    Completely Agree! I did not take it that he was calling her a bitch, but was describing behaviour that bothered him. It looked to me like they were trying to talk through some anger. Many couples don't even try to do that! I interned with an MFT (marriage & family therapist) and, trust me, I have seen much worse!! I hope we get to see more of this couple, I think they are interesting.

FORT Newbie
    I recently met this couple at a skydiving event in NJ ( along with A&V, S&J, A&B). The editing on the show doesn't do them justice! They are fabulous together, and the other couples that I met were great! I think we can expect some interesting things from C&E in upcoming episodes....can't wait!

I can't beleive how long Ethan stayed in that physical challenge last night.
    I really under-estimated him and thought he would go out pretty early.

He did a great job.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Yeah, I think in the previous episodes, C&E didn't really have a chance to shine. This week, we finally got the opportunity to see them show us what they've really got.

Ethan's sheer determination to win that physical challenge really impressed me. And I love the way Carolyn dealt with those conservative biddies at Chippendales--she's my favorite female on the show these days.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

FORT Newbie
    What a GREAT job C&E did on Saturday! They could have changed the name of RTTA to " The C&E Show". VERY ironic that the event was called "Jump for Joy", that is the name of the skydiving fundraiser they held in NJ last month. I knew they could do it! AND they remained true to their committment, NOT like S&C!! I think the game will take a very interesting turn next week. It looks like every couple for themselves! GO C&E!!!!!

Go Ethan & Carolyn!!!! I really really really am hoping and praying that you will win..

I think of all the couples shown there, they seemed the most deserving.. They seem to have best friends quality, the admiration for each other, abilities to be understanding, and are in this to have a wedding in a way so that they can afford to invite people they want etc.. not because I want a stupidly superficial wedding so that everyone in the world will see how great I am (ala cindy) or Wahhhh I want a big wedding because my daddy wont dance with me (ala susan)...

I am fine if Tanya & Andree won too but my first choice is Definitely Ethan & Carolyn..

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by benicecomics
    Go Ethan & Carolyn!!!! I really really really am hoping and praying that you will win..

I think of all the couples shown there, they seemed the most deserving.. They seem to have best friends quality, the admiration for each other, abilities to be understanding, and are in this to have a wedding in a way so that they can afford to invite people they want etc.. not because I want a stupidly superficial wedding so that everyone in the world will see how great I am (ala cindy) or Wahhhh I want a big wedding because my daddy wont dance with me (ala susan)...

I am fine if Tanya & Andree won too but my first choice is Definitely Ethan & Carolyn..
    I agree..........I'd have no problem with Andree and Tonya winning either, but I'm pulling for Carolyn and Ethan 'til the end. They have carried themselves in the most professional and mature manner of any of the couples remaining (or the ones that have been voted off recently for that matter).

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by coythater21
    I agree..........I'd have no problem with Andree and Tonya winning either, but I'm pulling for Carolyn and Ethan 'til the end. They have carried themselves in the most professional and mature manner of any of the couples remaining (or the ones that have been voted off recently for that matter).
    one of the reason's they are the most mature is that they are the oldest. not to take anythiing away from them, but there is a world of difference between these 20 somethings and a couple in their mid 30's who have actually lived a lot more of an adult life (in years). sadly, they are already old for TV. this show 9like every other one) is pitched to the younger audience. i look at the current survivor contestants and then look back at the first show and i see a marked difference in the age of the contsetants. maybe if they win, the networks will rethink their "youth first" approach to everything.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by benicecomics
    They ... are in this to have a wedding in a way so that they can afford to invite people they want etc.. not because I want a stupidly superficial wedding so that everyone in the world will see how great I am (ala cindy) or Wahhhh I want a big wedding because my daddy wont dance with me (ala susan)....
    wow, do you tie cans to the tails of cats and dip puppy's tails in kerosene? i like C&A, especially after the way carolyn handled the chippies, but i see no reason to go after these 2 other women like that. it seems to me that cindy and susan wanted a big wedding for the same reasons carolyn wants one - IT IS A BIG DEAL TO A WOMAN! and some men also.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast