+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Grace and Robert

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpayroll
    Well after watching tonights episode, all I can say is Robert is a wimp! And that being said, I don't care how beautiful I think Grace is, she needs a personality check! Here's another woman who is beautiful on the outside, but inside, it's a different story.

You don't cuss out your fiance' just cause he can't take the roller coaster. She embarrassed herself and Robert in front of the camera, even though he pleaded with her not to. And that ruined the rest of the evening for the both of them, while everyone else was having fun.

They will probably make it to he finals, because they are so inept as a team. Even in the interview, Robert was saying that they fight all the time and that their family and friends know that. Here's a little advice to the both of them, don't get married if you're going to be arguing the whole time about 'little things'.

Chris

Does this guy not realize he's on TV ? Having trouble swimming, OK, but not even getting on a rollercoaster? This guy has to be the biggest p*ssy i've ever seen.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpayroll
    Well she needs an older let's say 42, somewhat more mature man, who will not stand for that type of behavior. Someone who is not

Chris
    out or curiosity, mr.payroll, just how old are YOU???

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Baboola
    Does this guy not realize he's on TV ? Having trouble swimming, OK, but not even getting on a rollercoaster? This guy has to be the biggest p*ssy i've ever seen.
    Maybe it is the martini, but Robert f***ing cracks me up!
    I really hope he stays!

Quote Originally Posted by fastcar
    out or curiosity, mr.payroll, just how old are YOU???
    It is was in my response that you replied to.

Chris

Okay, so Grace needs to learn how to be a little more...graceful, in terms of criticism. But I mean, who could blame her for losing her temper? I would be frustrated too, if Robert was my partner. He is immature, cowardly, ineffectual, and inept. My twelve year old niece could beat him to a pulp. I was rooting for these two, but now I'm just getting exasperated with them. Although, how babely is Grace? She looked stunning in that red dress during the blackjack challenge.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    Okay, so Grace needs to learn how to be a little more...graceful, in terms of criticism. But I mean, who could blame her for losing her temper? I would be frustrated too, if Robert was my partner. He is immature, cowardly, ineffectual, and inept. My twelve year old niece could beat him to a pulp. I was rooting for these two, but now I'm just getting exasperated with them. Although, how babely is Grace? She looked stunning in that red dress during the blackjack challenge.
    Was she wearing a dress? Sorry, I just couldn't get past her stunning eyes. I'm an eyes guy

Chris

Well she's got a great pair, alright. OF EYES, I MEAN!
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Sorry, Mr. Payroll, your girlfriend is gone. But hey, maybe this means they won't get married and you'll have Grace all to yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    Sorry, Mr. Payroll, your girlfriend is gone. But hey, maybe this means they won't get married and you'll have Grace all to yourself!
    Ahhh, only in my dreams!

Chris

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345