+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Grace and Robert

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Grace'sFriend14
    I am Grace's friend and I am glad to see you all like Grace ...Grace and Robert deserve this wedding ...so keep going for Grace she is a great person and Grace and Robert are the best couple on the show !

if i could bottle and sell the "LOOK" that Grace gives Robert, I be a millionaire. That look would stop the mid-east bombings, make terrorists pee their pants, and turn hardened criminals into saints to avoid her stare!

Quote Originally Posted by fastcar
    if i could bottle and sell the "LOOK" that Grace gives Robert, I be a millionaire. That look would stop the mid-east bombings, make terrorists pee their pants, and turn hardened criminals into saints to avoid her stare!
    I'll take that risk

Chris

FORT Newbie
    To look at this couple is quite pathetic. They can't seem to agree on anything. They don't seem to get along and Grace has Robert wrapped around her finger. I don't understand why he lets her treat him like that. The comment about Robert not knowing much about anything, amazing how that guy can take that. I thought Grace was cute but now she just bugs, she really looks like she has quite a mouth too. I hope this couple goes next but then again why would anybody get rid of this couple. I don't think they will win anything.

Quote Originally Posted by toogood4yourkis
    To look at this couple is quite pathetic. They can't seem to agree on anything. They don't seem to get along and Grace has Robert wrapped around her finger. I don't understand why he lets her treat him like that. The comment about Robert not knowing much about anything, amazing how that guy can take that. I thought Grace was cute but now she just bugs, she really looks like she has quite a mouth too. I hope this couple goes next but then again why would anybody get rid of this couple. I don't think they will win anything.
    But Grace is the only reason I started watching the show and why I continue to watch it. If she goes, then I go

Chris

FORT Newbie
    are you sure you are not Robert? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by mrpayroll
    But Grace is the only reason I started watching the show and why I continue to watch it. If she goes, then I go

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by stevek
    are you sure you are not Robert? LOL
    I wish!

Chris

Well after watching tonights episode, all I can say is Robert is a wimp! And that being said, I don't care how beautiful I think Grace is, she needs a personality check! Here's another woman who is beautiful on the outside, but inside, it's a different story.

You don't cuss out your fiance' just cause he can't take the roller coaster. She embarrassed herself and Robert in front of the camera, even though he pleaded with her not to. And that ruined the rest of the evening for the both of them, while everyone else was having fun.

They will probably make it to he finals, because they are so inept as a team. Even in the interview, Robert was saying that they fight all the time and that their family and friends know that. Here's a little advice to the both of them, don't get married if you're going to be arguing the whole time about 'little things'.

Chris

I know this comment probably won't be popular, but I just think 22 and 21 is too young to be getting married.

Their argument, over such a stupid issue, so pretty ferocious last night.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I know this comment probably won't be popular, but I just think 22 and 21 is too young to be getting married.

Their argument, over such a stupid issue, so pretty ferocious last night.

Well she needs an older let's say 42, somewhat more mature man, who will not stand for that type of behavior. Someone who is not

Chris

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    My parents married at 21 and they've both admitted they were too young. Fortunately, it worked out and they're still happily married to this day. And to think, when my dad was my age, he had been married 6 years and had a kid (me). I'm still single as can be with no attachment of any kind on the radar screen.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast