+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Emmy nominations!

Thom Filicia, yummmmm! luvsthom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Soul_Sympathy
    Speaking of emmy's I got the SPECIAL! Emmy DVD! Of Queer Eye for the Straight Guy on EBAY! I'm really really really really HAPPY RIGHT NOW! I just bidded it for last minute! whew! Just in time!
    What is the Emmy DVD?
    Remember when you said you'd make out with me if I got you a flat screen tv.?, well pucker up baby!!

Quote Originally Posted by Soul_Sympathy
    Speaking of emmy's I got the SPECIAL! Emmy DVD! Of Queer Eye for the Straight Guy on EBAY! I'm really really really really HAPPY RIGHT NOW! I just bidded it for last minute! whew! Just in time!

Congratulations! That's awesome! I don't go to Ebay anymore. I see too many things that I want, but that I can't afford.

So, yeah, what's this Emmy DVD?

--Molly, the goth
    'Laughing at the Christmas lights...' -- "Let's Go to Bed" by The Cure.

Thom Filicia, yummmmm! luvsthom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by confetti
    Congratulations! That's awesome! I don't go to Ebay anymore. I see too many things that I want, but that I can't afford.

So, yeah, what's this Emmy DVD?

--Molly, the goth

Actually I went on Ebay just out of curiosity. What the Emmy DVD is, is a DVD that was sent to the Emmy Board with two Queer Eye episodes on it for consideration. One of the episodes was the Christmas episode (which is the one up for an Emmy) and the other one on the DVD was the Jeff Toale episode. I was kind of surprised that this was on Ebay, but whatever.
    Remember when you said you'd make out with me if I got you a flat screen tv.?, well pucker up baby!!

O Yes I saw that on EBAY too - sounds great! ENJOY!
    Have quite a bit of US memorabilia bought from EBAY - sadly the last lot i paid for i got ripped off and never got my US dollars back or the item!! But hey!! :rolleyes
    Hoping they bring out UK FAB 5 stuff soon! That'd be great!
    (missing not being able to see Jason in musicals at the mo! )!!!!!!

Good Luck to the US FAb 5 for the Emmy's !! Keep us in the Uk posted on the news please!!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12