+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: QEFTSG 7/6 show From a Fish to a Shark!

FORT Regular
    Oh how about the bit when Carson sprays that powdered bleach all over his jumper and realises it is AGAST.... BLEACH ....... and starts squealing and then when Ted is doing his scissor jumps straight after and I even think u could still hear Carson screaming and Ted is just in his own little world . Poor Jai, I love the way Carson tells him after he has clipped the cuffs closed there is no key and Jai just gets this dreaded look and then flops down on the bed "Oh no" . Carson is such a ham, specially in that ep!

Quote Originally Posted by QueerEyeGurl
    Oh how about the bit when Carson sprays that powdered bleach all over his jumper and realises it is AGAST.... BLEACH ....... and starts squealing and then when Ted is doing his scissor jumps straight after and I even think u could still hear Carson screaming and Ted is just in his own little world . Poor Jai, I love the way Carson tells him after he has clipped the cuffs closed there is no key and Jai just gets this dreaded look and then flops down on the bed "Oh no" . Carson is such a ham, specially in that ep!
    OMG!! I know!! That was hilarious when Carson got all of the bleach stuff all over him. He was like, "Wait...did that have bleach in it? AAAHHH!" And I was dying laughing when Ted was dancing and doing jumping jacks!! I was like, "What is he doing?!" LOL!! Yeah, and then when Jai got handcuffed he was all like AWWW! Jai is so cute! heehee!

--Molly, the goth
    'Laughing at the Christmas lights...' -- "Let's Go to Bed" by The Cure.

FORT Regular
    I liked the way they zoomed in on the word "bleach" when Carson worked out it had it in it, and then the other boys are trying to dust it off and they are just spreading it more.

That part when Jai had the handcuffs on and Carson trying to saw it off, that reminded me as if my mom was going to put that spray that helps the bacteria on my scratch and me being petrified. Those are one of my favorite Queer Eye episode moments!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12