+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: QEFTSG 6/29 show Reworking Wayne's World

Quote Originally Posted by confetti
    I totally agree with you. I know a few people with OCD and keeping that in mind, I think that it was a really big step for him to make some changes in his life. He may have freaked out now and then but for people with OCD that's pretty hard to control and I've seen people freak out WAY more than he did, so I think he did a very good job.

--Molly, the goth
    Thanks for your note, Molly! I know people with PAD (panic anxiety disorder) and the difficulty of just leaving their homes to do something as simple as going to the store can be debilitating. Wayne wasn't the most exciting make-better guy, but I think he did the best he could within his limitations. And I think it speaks volumes for the Fab Five's compassion that they were so kind and tried so hard to help him. They are such great guys in so many ways, and not too hard on the eyes either! I just love them all.

FORT Regular
    Yeah I thought Carson's open shirt looked rather delish. He has a nice chest by the looks of things . I honestly didnt like Wayne at all . I think he was too temperamental and very snide and was always complaining or looked like he was about to. I always try and warm to all the straight guys but he is one I cant. He just seemed really ungreatful to me but that is only in my opinion. I also think he had very low self asteem and was very shy and not sure how to approach people which is not his fault. I just think he could have been a bit more patient and a bit more appreciative

Well... he's GAY! Most gay people can be bitches, my best friends brother he's Gay he can be such a bitch sometimes over little things... Like there's no more shampoo, or no more milk, he's such a drama queen!

FORT Regular
    Yeah I spose. Mmmm my friend Scott really doesnt bitch, he is easily hurt though and he is a shy little lamb as well. The only time he did bitch was when he found out his car would be in servicing for another two days and he works in the city and had to train it from where he is and then walk all the way to work. A WHOLE TOTAL OF TEN MINUTES :rolleyes . He was very dramatic then. I dont know I mean I just think Wayne was ungreatful and threw a tanty to quickly, not for the reason he was gay I just think he had to relax and be a bit nicer. I dont know. Call me a fusspot

FORT Regular
    Now I know to you Mandy it was ONLY ten minutes but it was the whole matter of the thing ANNNND the fact I SHOULD have had my car back, the whole fact I could and SHOULD have been driving to work, but noooo I had to walk through early morning commuters on their way to work ..... no I am not scolding you sweetheart , I dont know about Wayne. I mean I know what it is like to be shy and find it hard to approach people sometimes. I think he had to get out more thats all. When you are used to your own company you sort of think thats all you need and lock yourself away from the rest of the world. I think with Wayne it was all stepping stones, he will make it gradually, but yea he was pretty temperamental and to think he punched a hole in the wall. What I liked most about that ep was KYAN and his beautiful arms

Scotty

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123