+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: QEFTSG 6/29 show Reworking Wayne's World

Quote Originally Posted by esmattynd
    Random Observations:

......I don't know why, but I kept thinking of Wayne as some creepy serial killer type. Maybe he uses his collection of plastic grocery bags for straggling people (they would have to come to his apartment though because he doesn't leave it).

I only caught part of the show. He basically seemed very boring and lack luster.

I'm also surprised that Kyan didn't take him to get his back waxed or for a tanning.

Quote Originally Posted by eldee

I only caught part of the show. He basically seemed very boring and lack luster.

I'm also surprised that Kyan didn't take him to get his back waxed or for a tanning.
    Yeah I saw those HAIRS of his peeking out.

Not sexxy :rolleyes

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    a whiney, limp wet noodle, no personality at all and just a drama queen bitch! this should prove to the producers to not do this again.

Quote Originally Posted by esmattynd
    Jai seems like a nice guy but what does he actually do? Buy theater tickets is nice, but any of the other 4 guys could have done that too.

Well, Jai was the one who got him up on stage in the first place. Getting up in front of people is the best way to loosen up and learn how to be more comfortable around others. In my opinion, what Jai did for Wayne was very important and is one of the only ways to get him anywhere in life.

--Molly, the goth
    'Laughing at the Christmas lights...' -- "Let's Go to Bed" by The Cure.

The Girl With FORT-itude saltyj's Avatar
    I didn't enjoy Wayne very much. I was so jealous when he got tickets to Wonderful Town and *gasp* Avenue Q. Didn't see THAT one coming...hehe.
    Viva La Vie Boheme!

I was sooooo ready to be his best friend for the Avenue Q. Tix's

And yes Jai's part on the show did seem kinda weak. But ya gotta figure he drawing from what he gets out of whoever the guy of the hour is.

CIT. Carson In Training. PrAiSiNgPeAnUt's Avatar
    Well I liked this episode coz it was really really funny! Wayne was kinda annoying though, when he went up to the mike at the end, what was with all the eye rolling and sighing??? It was like he couldn't even be bothered to be there and he was such a drama queen :phhht. Loved the fabfive in this one though, is it just me or did Carson look reeaaallly good this episode??? *cough-hottie-cough* Me and my mum were loving that bit of the open shirt thing going on!!!
    I AM WORTHY OF COUTURE!

I felt really bad for Wayne. He seemed lonely and sad. I think he was plainly terrified most of the time. For people who suffer from things like OCD or panic disorder, even slightly, change can be really frightening. I give him some credit for even trying. It can take years to overcome phobias, you can't expect that much in just a few days. And even though he freaked out about not having a sponge (Ted: "I'm not the sponge provider!" was the highlight of the show), he did do a decent job preparing the appetizers. Thom did a great job with the apartment, as always. That man is a wizard. I think the rest of the F5 really tried, but didn't have much to work with.

Word on the back/shoulder hair. I just about fainted. Maybe Kyan wanted to have him waxed but Wayne declined.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenGuysMama
    I felt really bad for Wayne. He seemed lonely and sad. I think he was plainly terrified most of the time. For people who suffer from things like OCD or panic disorder, even slightly, change can be really frightening. I give him some credit for even trying. It can take years to overcome phobias, you can't expect that much in just a few days.

I totally agree with you. I know a few people with OCD and keeping that in mind, I think that it was a really big step for him to make some changes in his life. He may have freaked out now and then but for people with OCD that's pretty hard to control and I've seen people freak out WAY more than he did, so I think he did a very good job.

--Molly, the goth

Quote Originally Posted by PrAiSiNgPeAnUt
    is it just me or did Carson look reeaaallly good this episode??? *cough-hottie-cough* Me and my mum were loving that bit of the open shirt thing going on!!!

OMG, I know!! Carson is such a hottie! And I loved the open shirt thing too! I couldn't take my eyes off of him! Wow, he's so gorgeous!!

--Molly, the goth

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast