+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Rumors...

Rumors...

Well I heard a rumor that Jai was coming back to Rent in September?...

Anyone no if this is true?

Yeah, I heard about that too, but I'm not sure if it's true or not! Hopefully it is!!

I would die if I got to see him perform in Rent!

Didn't he look SO cute as Angel?

--Molly, the goth
    Last edited by confetti; 06-28-2004 at 01:04 AM.
    'Laughing at the Christmas lights...' -- "Let's Go to Bed" by The Cure.

Ya I really love his character, I saw it one time back in the day in the mid 90's or something like that can't remember but all I can remember was that I cried, his character was so sad...

I also heard the musical will be on broadway
    Last edited by Soul_Sympathy; 06-28-2004 at 01:03 AM.

Wow! That must have been awesome!

There's an article about Jai returning to Rent in July:
    http://www.playbill.com/news/article/86461.html

So far I haven't been able to find any news about him returning in September though.

YEAH! JAI! I must see him again!! Thanks confetti! There's also a rumor that Rent will have a movie and Justin Timberlake wants to be in it! And I just found out that Jai is in a fundraiser for Broadway Bares which is now playing and the stars have to be COMPLETELY NAKED! It's a fundraiser for HIV/AIDS.The fundraiser so far has raised 450,000 dollars!
    Last edited by Soul_Sympathy; 06-28-2004 at 03:04 PM.

Oh and Jai is coming out with his album this summer I went to the site and there's nothing! It just says pick up new releases from Jai Rodriguez and that's all!

Jai does have an album but I had trouble looking for it. There is mention of it but finding the actual site was frustrating...

The song he does is called Love is Good. I liked it and I saw it on a direct site that you can only get it there. The label I never heard of has number in the name of the label.

Quote Originally Posted by Soul_Sympathy
    YEAH! JAI! I must see him again!! Thanks confetti! There's also a rumor that Rent will have a movie and Justin Timberlake wants to be in it! And I just found out that Jai is in a fundraiser for Broadway Bares which is now playing and the stars have to be COMPLETELY NAKED! It's a fundraiser for HIV/AIDS.The fundraiser so far has raised 450,000 dollars!
    Wow! I'm happy to hear that the fundraiser has made so much money!! That's wonderful!

That would be awesome if there was a Rent movie! I'd have to see it! Do you know if there's any place that I could order a soundtrack or a video of the Rent tour that Jai was in? I heard his performance was absolutely wonderful!

--Molly, the goth

Quote Originally Posted by BorderEevil2
    Jai does have an album but I had trouble looking for it. There is mention of it but finding the actual site was frustrating...

The song he does is called Love is Good. I liked it and I saw it on a direct site that you can only get it there. The label I never heard of has number in the name of the label.
    Are you talking about Jai's single Love Is Good. And I don't think the album is out yet?... I looked on the site arriveateleven.com and the only thing I found is that his album would be released later this year... So I'm not quite sure what you're saying

Oh and Molly,

You can get the CD at this website but I'm not sure it's the RENT tour with Jai in it. It says that it's the orginal Broadway cast recording. So I'm not sure if Jai is in it. That's the oly CD I found.http://www.broadwaynewyork.com/searc...ffiliateid=106 and I don't think they have a video of Jai in the tour but maybe if and I don't think they have a video period. I went to the rent on tour site and found nothing. And Jai will be performing in RENT for 14 performances!! In July 5 through the 17! I want to fly over to the east and see Jai again! It's been a LONG time!

Thanks so much for the link, Soul Sympathy! I'll check it out! Even if he isn't in that tour, it would still be interesting to hear one of the Rent soundtracks just because it seems like it would be really good, from what I've heard!

--Molly, the goth

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast