+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Rumors...

haha ok let's try to stay on the topic of the title haha we may get in trouble by John the admin, so did you hear about Thom and Carson dating someone?
    Lay Down, You can relax, no phones, turn of the fax, today is over now the night has begun...I told you things that you hoped I would Love is Good

[ Yo aMoR Jai ] =) foolishempress's Avatar
    lol. i remembered reading that on your livejournal entry. although i haven't had the chance to view the pics yet. but yeah i have heard.. aww.. what about poor liddle jai..?
    Why would you leave these around, underneath your pillow? I thought it was a sex toy.. .:. Jai.R

J.J.: Live at Lunch *CoOoTe*

oOo those pics are from me ^.^ LoL I think I was the only one postin actaul pictures haha
    Lay Down, You can relax, no phones, turn of the fax, today is over now the night has begun...I told you things that you hoped I would Love is Good

lol. i saw the pics of your fam. thats cool.

hey btw, are the queer eye guys EVER gonna come to australia to visit their biggest fans ever? i.e. me and queereyegurl
    Why would you leave these around, underneath your pillow? I thought it was a sex toy.. .:. Jai.R

Damn! They go aover seas and they haven't come to LA yet! oOo Wel lthey coming in September i think...

How long did it take for the US Fab 5 to have merchandise / photos / etc out, cos there is absolutely NOTHING for the UK FAb 5 yet!!!!!!!! PLUS your guys seem to do loads of public appearances etc - and ours dont seem to get to do anything YET!!!!! BUT we live in hope!!!!

Well for merchandies, it like took about 5 months until they got really really noticed, I've watched them since the beginning! And then they're merchandise came out February of 2004 in NY! And they appeared in Barnes and Noble and Borders! It was great!

oh!! damn.. i wish we had more queer eye merchandise here. i'm out to buy the book soon. lol. even though it's for guys. who cares. i'll still buy it.

It would be great to get more Merchandise etc!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to EBAY I have the calendar, badges, publicity postcard & business card, T shirt, Theme CD, and press photos - so far!!!!
    Bid on a pile of US cuttings and sent money bt never received anything or a refund!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On payday I am going out to order the book too!! And want to bid on the Tote bag on EBAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just WISH there was some UK Fab 5 stuff out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha maybe there'll be!

+ Reply to Thread