+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Rumors...

oOo haha, ya S.A.T's are what they are called or 'FINALS' ya it's hell...
    Lay Down, You can relax, no phones, turn of the fax, today is over now the night has begun...I told you things that you hoped I would Love is Good

[ Yo aMoR Jai ] =) foolishempress's Avatar
    lol. im gona do the hsc's in like two years. hell.. anyway, jai.. wow.. he's so dreamy..
    Why would you leave these around, underneath your pillow? I thought it was a sex toy.. .:. Jai.R

J.J.: Live at Lunch *CoOoTe*

haha ya, well he was on the On Air with Ryan Seacrest shwo and he was HOT! And people went to this CLASS with Jai to learn abotu life lessons and they said taht he was adorable, and I wanted to go! LoL
    Lay Down, You can relax, no phones, turn of the fax, today is over now the night has begun...I told you things that you hoped I would Love is Good

OoooOo!! damn!! too bad, i don't think we have on air with ryan seacrest here. he's the host of american idol isn't he? lol. he's pretty funny. oh, on the ep where jai was on ryan seacrest's show, did he have like really short hair and this peppermint green shirt on? i think i've seen the pics of that on the str8girlseyeonthefab5 site. but i'm not sure whether it was that seacrest show.
    Why would you leave these around, underneath your pillow? I thought it was a sex toy.. .:. Jai.R

Yup that's our dear Jai! Man I missed it! And right in my hometown! oOo and Ryan is the american idol host in fact!

oh damn.. i really wished i lived in the states now. we're kinda lagging on the media releases going on there. OooOo.. hey do you reckon jai looks better with the hair he had on ryan seacrest or that spiki-yish hair?

Well he looks gorgeous either way! So that's a hard one...ya well the media in your place seems GREAT I mean the breakfast club! I wish I had that, but I don't have international channels only the Filipino channel but that's all haha!

lol!! cool.. i've never heard of a filipino channel. sounds exotic though. we have breakfast radio stations that talk a lot in the morning. and they're hilarious. i laugh at them while i get changed for school in the morning, and i'm just cracking myself up. although, i like the idea of listening to an american radio station. that would be cool.

american radio stations, they all talk trash! Haha it's funny, ya my favorite radio station is definately ryan on air and armstrong and getty show [those guys talk trash all the time]

lol!! ryan seacrest seems pretty funny. the only funny one we have here is nova 96.9. o crap. i suck. i can't even remember the radio stations i listen to in the morning. and 2day fm.

+ Reply to Thread