+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Rumors...

FORT Regular
    As I said us Aussies stick together.... Tis the way I feel, sap and all Happy you feel the same Sydney....I should be calling you FoolishEmpress but Sydney has just stuck

[ Yo aMoR Jai ] =) foolishempress's Avatar
    lol. sydney girl's cool. it's kinda stuck to me too. ahaha. anyway, im counting the days till i see jai in person. i'd really like to go to nyc and actually see jai in person. i'd probably hyperventilate and faint. and he'd probably mutter "freek.." under his breath. ahahaha.. i know i'll just make a complete fool out of myself. as always.
    Why would you leave these around, underneath your pillow? I thought it was a sex toy.. .:. Jai.R

J.J.: Live at Lunch *CoOoTe*

I agree. If the fab five were straight and I was to go out with one of them, I wouldn't care about money or fame at all. Personality is the main thing that I look for in a guy, and each of the fab five have a great personality! Even if they were never famous, I know that if I met them, I'd still fall in love with them because they are such great guys!

--Molly, the goth
    'Laughing at the Christmas lights...' -- "Let's Go to Bed" by The Cure.

yep. i agree with confetti. they seem like a bunch of fun guys to hang out with. i'd really like a guy friend like carson. he can take you out and you can talk to him about stuff and he wouldn't cringe. lol
    Why would you leave these around, underneath your pillow? I thought it was a sex toy.. .:. Jai.R

Quote Originally Posted by foolishempress
    lol. sydney girl's cool. it's kinda stuck to me too. ahaha. anyway, im counting the days till i see jai in person. i'd really like to go to nyc and actually see jai in person. i'd probably hyperventilate and faint. and he'd probably mutter "freek.." under his breath. ahahaha.. i know i'll just make a complete fool out of myself. as always.
    So you're flying all the way over here to see Jai in person?... when you're in Sydney right now?... Well that's COMMITMENT!
    Lay Down, You can relax, no phones, turn of the fax, today is over now the night has begun...I told you things that you hoped I would Love is Good

Oh no no!! lol!! sorry if i made you think the wrong thing. I think I got my tenses mixed up. sigh. you scared me for a minute, it almsot convinced me that i was actually going. argh!! but i guess i was making a prediction of what would happen if i did go. sorry for any misunderstandings.

Haha no prob, LoL, I thought you were really flying in! Haha
    Lay Down, You can relax, no phones, turn of the fax, today is over now the night has begun...I told you things that you hoped I would Love is Good

i wish!! i'm hoping to fly in to live. but there's so much paperwork about it and i don't know anything. but i'd really like to go live in the states after i finish year 12. after the bloody hsc's..

that would be great but hsc's?... what's that?...

oh, they're our high school certificates. it's similar to what you would call the s.a.t's. is that how it is? yeah that. i'd love to fly over to the states and live. all the drama. especially in nyc. i bet if you'd look out of the window in the middle of the night, there's always something going on, but if i look out my bedroom window in the middle of the night around here, i see nothing and the only thing that's loud enough for me to hear are the crickets.

+ Reply to Thread