+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Rumors...

No, I'm happy with who I am.

--Molly, the goth
    'Laughing at the Christmas lights...' -- "Let's Go to Bed" by The Cure.

Haha, I am too! LoL, I mean I don't want to come out to be like Michael Jackson if and never I get plastic surgery now!
    Lay Down, You can relax, no phones, turn of the fax, today is over now the night has begun...I told you things that you hoped I would Love is Good

FORT Regular
    Heeheheeheehe I love being a gal too but when but I am coming back gay in my next life . Thats that! Then I may have a slight chance, but there are times when being a gay man would be nice...... alas they are all being taken away from us , Jai is the only one left..... .... so what, wont stop us drollin', no siree

Well I'll still drool over Thom! Even though he has a boyfriend! I'll just pretend none of the have boyfriends haha!
    Lay Down, You can relax, no phones, turn of the fax, today is over now the night has begun...I told you things that you hoped I would Love is Good

Quote Originally Posted by Soul_Sympathy
    Haha, I am too! LoL, I mean I don't want to come out to be like Michael Jackson if and never I get plastic surgery now!
    Hahaha! Michael Jackson! Yeah, that would be just my luck if I ever decided to get plastic surgery for someone reason. I'd look in the mirror and see Michael Jackson! That would be scary!

--Molly, the goth

That would, I would never want to experience that ever... well so sad, Jai doesn't want to date anyone that loves the show, because he's worried that the guys would only love him because they would only like him for his tv personality...

Quote Originally Posted by Soul_Sympathy
    That would, I would never want to experience that ever... well so sad, Jai doesn't want to date anyone that loves the show, because he's worried that the guys would only love him because they would only like him for his tv personality...

Yeah, I can understand that. There are so many people these days that just go out with celebrities because they want to be rich too. If I was famous, I would never date any fans either because of that very same reason.

--Molly, the goth

[ Yo aMoR Jai ] =) foolishempress's Avatar
    yeah. i guess we can pretty much all understand where jai is coming from, with his success and all. that dating an obsessed fan might not be the right thing to do. =\
    Why would you leave these around, underneath your pillow? I thought it was a sex toy.. .:. Jai.R

J.J.: Live at Lunch *CoOoTe*

FORT Regular
    Yeah I like that idea. THEY HAVE NO BOYFRIENDS.... I like the sound of that .
    It must be hard to be in the spotlight all the time and not being able to trust many people. As much as I admire the boys, if I were to date them ( if they were straight) I would just love them for who they are,no matter if the show was over tommorrow or if they lost popularity, they would still be stars in my eyes ( sappy I know) I mean if I met them normal out of the show I would still think they are hot , They all have qaulities that would make a perfect man for me, specially Thom and Jai combined, Jais romance and soul and Thoms humour. PERFECT!

[ Yo aMoR Jai ] =) foolishempress's Avatar
    i quote.. weverything queereyegurl just said.
    Why would you leave these around, underneath your pillow? I thought it was a sex toy.. .:. Jai.R

J.J.: Live at Lunch *CoOoTe*

+ Reply to Thread