+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Rumors...

Thom Filicia, yummmmm! luvsthom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Soul_Sympathy
    Hmm tried looking for it nothing....
    go under wire image and enter "Tom Felicia" (his name is spelled wrong) the third picture is a small one of Thom and Greg together. (not a good one, though, but it is a picture of the two of them.)
    Remember when you said you'd make out with me if I got you a flat screen tv.?, well pucker up baby!!

His boyfriend is Cuban. There's another picture of him over at Colin Cowie's website: HERE

Scroll down to the picture that says A CUBAN DINNER. If you click on that, IIRC that's him in the last picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    His boyfriend is Cuban. There's another picture of him over at Colin Cowie's website: HERE

Scroll down to the picture that says A CUBAN DINNER. If you click on that, IIRC that's him in the last picture.
    Hey thanks for the info.
    Remember when you said you'd make out with me if I got you a flat screen tv.?, well pucker up baby!!

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway

You can also see a small picture of him under wire images, if you enter his name Greg Calejo. Just some FYI. I wish we could see a nice picture of them together. But, oh well. I just wish it was me with him.

Here's a better and bigger pictures of Greg

He's way @ the end on the right...

And he plays a waiter in some kind of play in "The Breakup Artist"
    here's the site
    http://www.thebreakupartist.com/page...=1070314538164

And Carson has a boyfriend too! Go to getty images and search with the name "Carson Kressley" and there should be 3 pictures of them! And then you know @ the top it should say EVENTS click that and then click on NY: 9th Annual "Have A Heart" Gala but the click the Carson one if you just want to see Carson and his boyfriend Marcos Desouza

So I guess '4' Fab 5 men are taken! But my sweet Jai is still sungle!
    Last edited by Soul_Sympathy; 07-22-2004 at 08:02 PM.
    Lay Down, You can relax, no phones, turn of the fax, today is over now the night has begun...I told you things that you hoped I would Love is Good

FORT Regular
    Okay I checked all links specified and first of all Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa why do they have to be taken and secondly, Thoms boyfie is defiently not what I imagined,but he looks like he would be someone who looks very open and friendly as so with Carson's boyfriend, he was not what I imagined either but still a nice guy that all aside as long as they are happy that is the main thing. Now when the pic of Jai and his man are found........ it cant be. It was enough with Kyan, even if his boyfriend is a hottie

Carson has a boyfriend? Nooo!!! Oh well, I'm a girl and I'm too young for him, so I'd never have a chance. But still! Why don't he go out with Jai? That would be cute!

All the guys are taken. Oh well.

--Molly, the goth
    'Laughing at the Christmas lights...' -- "Let's Go to Bed" by The Cure.

Not all the guys, Jai is the only single one!
    Lay Down, You can relax, no phones, turn of the fax, today is over now the night has begun...I told you things that you hoped I would Love is Good

Yeah I know, but it still feels like they are all getting boyfriends. Don't have a chance with him anyway though.

--Molly, the goth
    'Laughing at the Christmas lights...' -- "Let's Go to Bed" by The Cure.

oOo haha, well you can always get yer sex changed and get plastic suergery to look older?... It's just an idea haha but maybe then...

+ Reply to Thread