+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 84

Thread: Rumors...

  1. #21
    looknohands
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Soul_Sympathy
    Hmmm this movie is going to interesting... hmm... I wonder how he acts? Maybe he's going to be the GAY godfather
    Actually, I think he is! Or so I heard, so yeah!

  2. #22
    Soul_Sympathy
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by looknohands
    Actually, I think he is! Or so I heard, so yeah!

    That's so FUNNY! Haha!

  3. #23
    confetti
    Guest
    Does anyone know when this movie is supposed to come out? I am SO excited about this!

  4. #24
    Soul_Sympathy
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by confetti
    Does anyone know when this movie is supposed to come out? I am SO excited about this!
    Well since I haven't seen any movie trailers of the movie I'm thinking probably next year... or 9 months later haha either or... but I don't know it's just what I'm thinking

  5. #25
    Soul_Sympathy
    Guest
    Rumors, well I forgot who.. but a fansofrealitytv user said that Thom has a boyfriend? Named Eric or Greg or something like that?.. Mind if anyone or the person who said that clear this out?

  6. #26
    luvsthom
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Soul_Sympathy
    Rumors, well I forgot who.. but a fansofrealitytv user said that Thom has a boyfriend? Named Eric or Greg or something like that?.. Mind if anyone or the person who said that clear this out?
    His name is Greg Calejo. They have been dating for about 4 months. Thom is very secretive about it though. He wants to take his time with the relationship he said. All I can say is lucky Greg!!!!!

  7. #27
    Soul_Sympathy
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by luvsthom
    His name is Greg Calejo. They have been dating for about 4 months. Thom is very secretive about it though. He wants to take his time with the relationship he said. All I can say is lucky Greg!!!!!
    How and when did you hear this luvsthom?...is there a picture? Anywhere?

  8. #28
    luvsthom
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Soul_Sympathy
    How and when did you hear this luvsthom?...is there a picture? Anywhere?

    There was a little picture on wireimages a while back of the two of them at some Latin function. His boyfriend is a Latino.

  9. #29
    Soul_Sympathy
    Guest
    oOo, I'll check it out.. thanks!

  10. #30
    Soul_Sympathy
    Guest
    Hmm tried looking for it nothing....

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.