If there was to be a marathon of the five most memorable Queer Eye for the Straight Guy episodes, which ones would you like to see?
1. The Alan episode because that was probably the most hilarious, to me, of all the Queer Eye episodes. Although I really felt bad for him, especially for the martini set incident.
2. The Tom Minogue (spelling?) episode because once again, that episode was hilarious, especially in the beginning when the fab five first got to his house. It also had a good ending to it.
3. The James M. (I think that's his name) episode because it was so funny when his dog kept causing trouble. And the Thai massage!
4. The episode with the twins (as you can see, I'm bad with the straight guys names because I pay most of my attention to Carson and Jai! heehee!) Anyway, I picked this because I thought it was so sweet what they did for their grandpa!
5. And last but not least, the Josh episode because it was so funny when he was dancing in the club!
--Molly, the goth