+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shows I shouldn't miss

Shows I shouldn't miss

This show has only started in the UK. Missed the first one, but the trailers are hilarious. Looks like I've 105 shows to catch up on. Can't wait. Any tips as to best shows I shouldn't miss.

Lets see:

(refers to Bravos Episode Guide for reference)

I myself did NOT miss a single one since it debut back in July soooo here's my rundown of the BEST ones.....

Episode 101 - Brian/Butch was the first one that Bravo aired that got me and my roomate hooked on and both of us has been tuning in since then.

Episode 102 - Adam Z.
    This show was rumored to be the actual first one was a pretty good show. When the Fab Five does their meet and greet Adam comes off very stand off-ish. Also this episode has a different culture guy by the name of Blair though I do recall Jai being seen in the opening credits.

Epiode 103 - Tom K.
    Was a pretty good show. I HATE the GF he has or had seen in the episode... :rolleyes:
    What a (Insert expletive B word here!)

Episode 107 - John B.

I declare this episode NOT TO BE Missed! , John is YUMMY IMO and he plans to propose to his girlfriend that happens towards the end.

Episode 108 - John V.

Another pretty good episode I also liked

Episode 109 - George K.

Great episode, the relationship George has w/ his Mom I thought was Super

Episode 111 - Alan C.

Of all the Straight Guys featured Alan is thee Black sheep from the bunch. But still the moments that were caught on the camera was HILARIOUS!

QE went on a brief Hiatus and came back w/ a punch w/ this awesome episode...

Episode 113 - Jeff T.

I wish I had a dad that looked like that! Great moments were captured and Jeff comes out very GOREGOUS looking IMO

Episode 115 - Richard M.
    Pretty good episode

Episode 112 - Steven S.

There is a wicked brief confrontation Steven has w/ Carson - Classic TV moment I think....

Episode 118 - Kevin D.

Kevin's place the BEFORE look would make you run the other direction. Also Kevin has a certain condition that he ALWAYS does. Kevin reminded me of the late Dudley Moore, dunno why. There's also a sweet ending w/ the girlfriend.

Episode 121 - John Z.

A definate must watch, John Z. VERY VERY YUMMY! That GF of his is one lucky _______

Episode 120 - Rob M.
    Good show, I liked the dinner scence moment.

Episode 123 - James M.
    The first Asian Guy featured. James was getting t.o. what the Fab Five was doing. Funny moment James has w/ the GF (If they are still together)

Episode 122 - Mark Fa

I thought Mark was freekin GOREGOUS! He does come off a creepy at first but I liked him 10x more towards the end

The QE Pilot

A DEFINATE MUST! - The pilotshow that was never aired. QE originally was based in another city and suprisingly has Carson & a different looking Ted then because they are in the car driving around w/ the creator and this other dude (I forgot whom, sorry) talks and reflects their experience then.
    The format seen is different and the guys that soon became Kyan, Thom & Jai.... they were awright. The orginal Thom seemed weak and I wanted to slap the Orignal Jai for insulting a certain music Icon

Episode 127 - The Bravo Twins

The Bravo Twins do come off as annoying but still equals into a pretty good show in the end

BorderEevil 2, thanks for all the info. Must have taken an age for you to write it up. If you're on episode 100, there's a long way for me to go.

Sorry, just reread thread. Am I right that 101 is episode 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Belfastgirl
    BorderEevil 2, thanks for all the info. Must have taken an age for you to write it up. If you're on episode 100, there's a long way for me to go.

Sorry, just reread thread. Am I right that 101 is episode 1.
    Thats what says on Bravo's website. BTW, the pilot that I mentioned I ASSUME is episode 100

And no problem, I just looooove spreading the QE Love

+ Reply to Thread