+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Does anyone think the opening credits could be updated?

Does anyone think the opening credits could be updated?

Still keep the Widelife theme song of course! I'd looove to see the boyz in COLOR and it would be interesting if they did maybe 3 different openings and QE viewers would call in and VOTE their favorite choice.

Yeah, I wouldn't mind a change in the opening credits. That's a good idea about having people vote on their favorite opening credits scene.

-Molly

I like the opening credits the way they are. The song is great and upbeat, you get an idea of what each guy handles, as they walk through a neighborhood and make changes. I'm sure they will update it for next season, though.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

In color? For the whole opening? Wouldn't that defeat the whole idea of the credits? That they turn the corner of Gay and Straight Street and THEN suddenly everything is more colorful?

Frankly, it's one of the best credit sequences ever made for ANY show, muchless one for non-premium cable. Why fool with it?

I'm sure they will update it for next season, though.
    It IS next season.

I don't know. I think the opening credits are quite clever as they are.

well they still have the guys that did the pilot in the openings... the guy in the store front and the guy on the billboard are from the pilot and not in the show now
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    It IS next season.
    Season 2, I know! I meant NEXT next season!
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Not that I don't like the credits the way they are or anything! I love the opening credits, but I wouldn't mind them changing it either.

--Molly

A Friggin' Princess HueyDueyLuey961's Avatar
    The opening credits could definitely be updated. I think they should add in some real straight guys they made over and all that kind of stuff. They also should take some new shots of the Fab 5 because their hairstyles change on a weekly basis (Jai's gained alot of weight, too, but he looks good). Other than that, everything can stay the same.
    In Production Now- Decision 2005: A FoRT Game

As a matter of fact, I was a member of the Council on BB:TC.

+ Reply to Thread