+ Reply to Thread

Thread: L I Lady

FORT Newbie

L I Lady

HI---MY FIRST TIME---LOVE MOST OF THE REMARKS, BUT SOME ARE SO HARSH---"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE" --THESE GUYS ARE REMARKABLE & SEEM TO REALLY CARE ABOUT WHAT THEY ARE DOING---NO ONE IS PERFECT---CARSON IS A TOTAL COMIC GENIUS, SO IS THOM AND TED---KYAN IS "SO HOT" (AND IS NOT A "TUB!") AND JAI IS THE HEART OF THE SHOW----DID ANYONE SEE THE FIRST EPISODE---WOW!!!!! GLAD CARSON AND TED STAYED AND THE OTHERS WERE REPLACED!!!! THE SHOW IS PERFECT NOW-WITH KYAN, THOM AND JAI-----THEY ALL EXCELL IN THEIR FIELDS AND HAVE GREAT PERSONALITIES AND ALL ARE EASY ON THE EYE-----

Remarks may seem harsh, but this board is here to let everyone voice their opinion. You can disagree with someone intelligently here, but just because someone doesn't have the same opinion as you, doesn't make them wrong. And please don't type in all caps, that constitutes shouting on a message board, also....Welcome to the site, enjoy your stay here and look at some of the other forums.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

FORT Newbie
    Sorry---didnot mean to upset anyone---you are absolutely correct----i guess i am just a lover at heart------did not realize about the caps!!!! doing a great job ----see ya

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    cee Ny we all love reality Tv and tend to watch it through a microscope....we dont all like the same shows..some of the ones I hate the most I have the most fun with....are the ones I hate the most....and with Queer eye...the fab five are always great and I seem to post the same things...look for the funny comments ...but there straight guys tend to draw yeasssssssss and boooooooooosss depending on how much they were in it for the right reasons...

therefore I liked and posted that I liked this weeks show...last weeks twins...who seemed to be looking for free catering I was much harsher with the victums....

FORT Newbie
    hi all, last nites episode was great (as usual)---thom's idea for the baby's "playroom/playpen" was brilliant!!!! he never ceases to amaze me!!
    jai has been more involved in the last few shows which is great---the only thing is (and i love him!!!) but who dressed kyan?? :rolleyes he looked so conservative(all he needed was one of those pocket things with the pens and a protractor)------ted looked different----he looked cute and maybe more to fit his personality??? always love it anyway---have a great day all

FORT Newbie
    I know! I totally wish I had one of those when I was growing up! And I was really happy when I saw how Jai was able to become more involved in helping the straight dude. And as one newbie to another, WELCOME!!!!

+ Reply to Thread