+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NBC borrowing QE for 3 episodes

NBC borrowing QE for 3 episodes

NBC has announced that it will re-air 3 episodes of "Queer Eye" to run on Wednesday nights beginning June 30.

Do you know which season they're from John? Bravo Canada hasn't started showing the new season yet, so I hope these will be episodes I haven't seen.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Yay! I had to cut back on the expenses so I cut the digital cable and don't get Bravo anymore. I miss my Queer Eye.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

That would be awesome if they were new episodes!

If they follow last summer's pattern, they will be. In fact, I think the pattern last year might have been for NBC to show the previous week's episode.

Awesome! Thanks for the info!

Here are the episodes:

The debut episode will be "Brandon and David" on Wednesday, June 30. In the episode, Brandon and David Bravo indeed, Bravo -- are fraternal twin frat boys who went from womb-mates to roommates and currently share a two-bedroom home in Queens, New York. Their brotherly bond extends to a lifelong obsession for Greco-Roman wrestling. The Fab 5 are on a mission to rescue Brandon and David by helping them discover and embrace their individual styles.

Other announced episodes will include "Kevin D" on July 7 and "John Z." on July 14.

In "Kevin D," Kevin has always admired Johnny Depp's style, but never been able to quite get it right. Maybe that's why Matilda, his girlfriend, has prompted him to consider "Edward Scissorhands" and "go see a stylist." Matilda is unimpressed with his look, his filthy apartment and his non-existent cooking skills, but believes that Kevin has promise. With the Fab 5's assistance, Kevin plans on showing Matilda just how much potential he has by cleaning up nice -- and then getting down on one knee to pop the perfect proposal.

Then in "John Z," The Fab 5 take on John Zimmerman, a 2002 Olympic skating team member and a three-time national pairs figure skating champ. The newly married skating star earns the honor of being the first athlete to get the 'Queer Eye' treatment.

Thanks John!!

These episodes will not air as scheduled, NBC has just announced. Instead, they'll be running repeats of Last Comic Standing in this timeslot, and said they will re-schedule these 3 episodes.

Yea now I can watch QE one more time in a week!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast