+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 6/1 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Twins episode - showing again tonight in UK - things that made me laugh!

The episode with the twins in is being shown AGAIN on Living TV in the UK.
    Things that made me laugh......so far.......

Thom in the afro wig!

Jai & Thom acting out the poem as Carson reads it out.

Thom - "I've never decorated round a butt hole before......".

Jai comparing himself to Yoda and Thom says "Yoda is a little cuter".

Kyan making 1 twin 'Lick the counter'.

Carson & Ted being wrestled.

Jai - "Y'all wear seatbelts.......Y'all be careful.....".

SO funny!!!!!

FORT Regular
    They just picked Carson up like it was so easy , I think Ted got a bit scared, you could see the fear in his eyes. Oh and Carsons head in the kneelock I loved it when Kyan asked one of them to lick the counter, might teach them to be a bit more clean. Go Kyan!

Jai was fab in that episode - doing all the translating etc!!! Bless!

I probably shouldn't say this on here - gonna get in BIG trouble I guess :rolleyes BUT....... Carson really WASN'T THAT funny in that episode, in things he said ..... sometimes i think people just laugh, because he IS Carson!!!!!!

[ Yo aMoR Jai ] =) foolishempress's Avatar
    OooooOo!! i loved it when jai was translating..!! he is sooOo exotic!! wish i had a gay puerto rican/italian boyfriend..
    Why would you leave these around, underneath your pillow? I thought it was a sex toy.. .:. Jai.R

J.J.: Live at Lunch *CoOoTe*

Quote Originally Posted by QESGUKgal
    Jai was fab in that episode - doing all the translating etc!!! Bless!

I probably shouldn't say this on here - gonna get in BIG trouble I guess :rolleyes BUT....... Carson really WASN'T THAT funny in that episode, in things he said ..... sometimes i think people just laugh, because he IS Carson!!!!!!
    GASP! HAHA! I'm a little surprised someone got the guts to say that! Well I don't remember things from that ep. it was sooo long ago! They need to start showing Queer Eye marathons!!! Gosh!
    Lay Down, You can relax, no phones, turn of the fax, today is over now the night has begun...I told you things that you hoped I would Love is Good

Well, I am not a big fan of Carson - sorry!!! :rolleyes
    I think Thom is much funnier than Carson - and without making so much fuss about it!!!!!!!!!

Well I think Carson is like fast @ making jokes and Thom like insults people and stuff it's so funny!
    Lay Down, You can relax, no phones, turn of the fax, today is over now the night has begun...I told you things that you hoped I would Love is Good

Don't you HAVE QESG weekends in the US ?? - Living TV seem to have them regularly!! Back to back episodes of the US show for 2 days!!!!!!! (Guess thats cos we are SO far behind!! LOL)!!!
    I have heard a rumour that there is to be one soon, alternate back to back episodes Uk and US Fab 5!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait, loads of Jase, Jai, Thom, and Jules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by QESGUKgal
    Don't you HAVE QESG weekends in the US ?? - Living TV seem to have them regularly!! Back to back episodes of the US show for 2 days!!!!!!! (Guess thats cos we are SO far behind!! LOL)!!!
    I have heard a rumour that there is to be one soon, alternate back to back episodes Uk and US Fab 5!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait, loads of Jase, Jai, Thom, and Jules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Well ya we have Queer Eye episodes on the weekend but it's mostly of the episode that occured on Tuesday which I get tired of... and is the back to back episodes of UK and US Fab5 in america too?...

O yes, over here we get the new US episode on a Thursday night and then THAT is repeated about 3 more times during the week at different times!!!!!!!
    Don;t know about whether thats happening in the US or the Uk or even if its happening at all - read it on another Forum board somewhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast