+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 6/1 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    They bugged me too...and this was the first...and maybe the last time we get a queer eye spoiler thread based on the response....I so hope the next episode has better people.....

Did anyone else laugh when Kyan was using the new scrub brush?

Anyway, I was very happy for the Grandfather and the rest of the family. I'm sure that night will be very memorable to them.

The food also looked very good.

The Bravo Bros. kinda odd that they had the same last name as the channel.....

Other than what the darns happens when the fab five enters their home definately would make ya run for dem hills!

The wrestling thing is cute but id hate to be the opponent.
    The expression of Carson's Face = PRICELESS! But doing it in public makes ya not wanna know them... :rolleyes

Brandon is the more responsible brother versus David looks cute but sometimes reminds me of Donkey from Shrek, dunno why....

I'm kinda disapointed that I never got to see these TWINS shirtless

And David got all choked up summing up his day w/ the fab five..... *TEAR*

It was a good show GOOD SHOW!

Did anyone else catch when one of the twins had Carson between his legs and Carson's face was squished in?

The guys started annoying me less as they got ready for the party. Actually, no... I started liking them more when they got their hair cut.

They won me over when the family came over. They seem to have a wonderful relationship with everyone and were very sincere with their emotions. And they even cleaned up after themselves!

Overall, this episode gets a .

Quote Originally Posted by museumguy
    And john...Iliaki usually posts the re-cap about one am....is that a spoiler...?
    well its a spoiler if you can't figure out what recap means. BTW mine will be late this week. should have it posted by saturday though, I forgot it was on last night due to RL stuff and have to catch the friday replay.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    Ilikai I was asking john because he had all threads locked till 2 am....just trying to help ....and I will wait patiently for the recap......I like to be the first to read it...

Oh well...

Boy, these "Bravo Boys" were about the biggest lunkheads this show has ever had. And I'll bet during at least one of those spontaneous crotch-to-the-face wrestling sequences Carson probably said something off-the-cuff that got cut, like "...and they say we're gay!"

which one is this, Brendan or David?

[IMG]images/img/gorillamask.jpg[/IMG]
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Yikes... if that's truly a picture of one of them, then I'd say Brandon. David's got a much beefier upper body.

Finally got to watch the show yesterday afternoon (thanks, TIVO!). Loved Thom "I can't help these people!"

Hopefully the guys can keep their act together. I didnt even know any lugs at college-age who still wiped their noses with their tank tops, peed in bottles in their rooms, and were just generally as disgusting as these two were at the beginning. Nasty!

But they did clean up nicely. David complaining about the darned pink shirt when what truly looked horrible was the baby blue belt. Keep the pink, ditch the belt, dood.

FORT Fan
    Hi,

Here is an interesting anecdote about peeing in bedrooms. The story took place when I was 25.

While I was in university, one of my friends was sharing a room with a roommate. Let's call my friend, Alan, and the roommate, John. Now, in the dorms I used to stay in, there was a sink in every room.

One early monring, at around 4 am or so, Alan woke up to a faint water dripping noise, and when he fully woke up, he was shocked at what he saw. Alan saw John was peeing in the sink! John was too lazy to walk down the hall to use the bathroom. No wonder, the sink was sometimes yellow!

Alan had to talk to the rez manager and got his own room, in the end.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast