+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thoughts on the Intro Music....

MelCho

Thoughts on the Intro Music....

My boyfriend and I were talking over the weekend about songs that would be good to have playing when we walk into our reception at our wedding......one of them that came up (half jokingly) was the intro song from Queer Eye. I'm always singin it all loud when we watch the show - I love the song. Sounds silly, but the words are really good:

U came into my life
    And my world never looked so bright
    Its true....u bring out the best in me

etc
    etc
    etc

Good wedding song......would anyone on these boards dare play it at their wedding?

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    How funny! Yeah, I thought of playing that song too. I really think the words are great, and especially for a couple who just got married.
    Depends on the reception also. I've been to stuffy receptions, where it's hard to have fun cause everyone is uptight. I've also been to fun ones, where people can sing and dance and have fun. If you're considering playing it, I'm sure it's a fun time! Hopefully you use it!
    My reception is going to be fun! So yes...I have considered it as one of the songs I'd play at my reception. It's totally appropriate IMO!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Widelife feat. Simone Denny Lyrics
    Song: All Things (Just Keep Getting Better) Lyrics

You came into my life
    And my world never looked so bright
    It's true, you bring out the best in me
    When you are around
    When you are around
    All things just keep getting better!

The days keep getting better
    Nights keep getting better

All things just keep getting better

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

QUEER EYE FOR THE STRAIGHT GUY SOUNDTRACK
    Looking for the right soundtrack for any occasion? Then pick up the Queer Eye Soundtrack! It's got everything you need for your house party ("Superstar" by Jamelia), night out at the club ("Everybody Wants You To Emerge" by Fischerspooner/Billy Squier), or an evening with that special someone ("Slow" by Kylie).

The disc also includes songs by Duran Duran, Liz Phair, OK Go...and is enhanced with the Widelife "All Things" video!

To learn more about the CD and the music on it click HERE!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

MelCho
    Wow - and I thought I was the only one that had considered that! When r u getting married? I'm still waiting for my ring - we picked it out and ordered it, but he needs to ASK me! So, I'm sure you'll be getting married before me so, if u do use the song, let me know how it goes over......and happy nuptuals

P.S. No stuffy people allowed at my wedding

+ Reply to Thread