+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: REIGNING BITC* of QEFSG

FORT Newbie

REIGNING BITC* of QEFSG

Remember the girlfriend of the cute straight guy the Fab 5 made over last year? The straight guy went to the train station to pick her up from work, and she was wearing hooker boots and her breasts were hanging out. She tried to sue the Fab 5 for making jokes..remember???

Well..she WAS the outstanding bitch but we have a NEW REINGNING bitch. It's the girlfriend of the Asian guy with the little dog. Who else wanted to slap that girl around? Just curious....

I didn't want to slap her. I just wanted the Asian guy to have a stronger spine. She is what she is. I guess love makes one do foolish things. After watching the show, I hope he will see how ridiculous she is and go in another direction, alone or with a more appreciative woman. I guess to depict her as "reigning" gives her some semblance of royalty. She is an outstandingly cold, simple bitch with no class. Time will help him to toughen up and love himself more so that he will attract a woman more deserving of him. At least that's what I hope for.

FORT Newbie
    BLUES: True about her being cool and not at all royal. Dumb, Yes! To give a little dog hot peppered food is just DUMB!

I guess I feel sorry for him for not knowing how beautiful and worthy of much more than he has settled for in her. Foolishness seeks its own level. She relates to the dog in her. Sorry. I just insulted the dog!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cmsmcc
    BLUES: True about her being cool and not at all royal. Dumb, Yes! To give a little dog hot peppered food is just DUMB!
    thankyouthankyouTHANKYOU!! THAT is what pissed me off most about her.

What I noticed:
    The way he was talking to her (I think at dinner) and what he said..something like.."I don't want to lose you"..
    I think they've been "on the outs" with each other, and that's why she called the show. To "make him better", but if she has any smarts in her, she'd know that you can't change a person's personality. (I found him VERY boring and rather aloof)
    She had a crappy attitude throughout the show and I'd lay odds it was because she figured out for herself that she can't "fall in love with him" even after a makeover.

Also..what peeved me off about him was how dumb he was in regards to "touching her", "talking to her", etc... Jai would tell him something about caressing her and his response was, "Ohh really? Hmm..yeah.. ok"..
    Umm..DUH! This guy bugged me..if you don't know how to treat a woman, then don't have one!

I think this episode is my least favorite out of all of them...simply because OF the couple.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    I don't know what she expected the Fab 5 to be able to do but it appears she expected some changes in the inner not just the outer guy in this make over....that never happens....he seemed really happy with the new place which is good ....beacause she isnt ever going to be happy with him...and I hope she doesn't break any of the cool things the fab 5 got for the rooms in the ensuing fights before they break up which will be inevitable...

as a couple they are better off alone..

I don't think she is a bitch but on the show, she certainly seemed high maintenance and liked the dog more than the boyfriend.

I don't think she was a wiotch or anything. Maybe she's not the romantic type. She's probably the type where she thinks going to an amusment park is romantic enough for her. I don't think they'll last long. James seems like he wants like everything to be calm and his asian girl likes wild and and fun things. She wasn't really into the romantic dinner. Well that's my thoughts

FORT Newbie
    It's just my opinion, but she seemed to be a whiny spoiled brat. it's the first show I heard the Fab 5 ever diss someone so badly. YOU GO FAB 5!

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    she is in the front of the group right now for the crown.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast