+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: QEFTSG 3/23 The Undisiplined Man and Dog Show

QEFTSG 3/23 The Undisiplined Man and Dog Show

Okay campers, another episode of "Slob of the Week" is on the air. James Massey is a 24 year old, 6'2", 195 pound school teacher that hasn't dropped the bad habits from his animal house college days. His girlfriend Taebee,21, has called for help with this one, guess she sees past the pigpen veneer. He needs help and his dog needs help and we see why when....

The Invasion: Busting in, the Fab 5 get down to work, and there is lots of it. Clothes on the dining room table, junk spread around, dog pee on the floor, wear spots on the genuine artificial vinyl couch. You can tell James needs help cause he is in deep Kimchee!!! It's all over, from the kitchen to the back porch. He can't cook, He can't iron, He can't do laundry. His mom picks out his clothes and food. He can't grow up! But he can get mad when Thom and Kyan play "He loves us, He loves us not" with his vertical blinds. Once the couch goes over the railing though, he does see the humor in it and goes with the flow. He does want to learn how to do for himself and his main squeeze who just leaves him "whipped" every time he sees her, and he wants to create an exotic dinner for her... like Kimchee isn't exotic enough

Shopping lessons:

Portico Home: Thom starts as he looks for furniture that is modern, simplistic, and clean. Getting a new couch that fits his frame and two comfy chairs for watching tv is the start of the makeover.

Dog training: To the Dog Spa and hotel for dog training lessons with Jai and Andrea Arden. She better make lots of room for upcoming lessons because James and Rocco both need them badly. James is not in tune with Rocco cause the dog is not house broken. He needs to learn that Yorkies don't have 100 gallon kidneys and they will tell you when they want out. Mine does, and she can be real persistent about it. Nothing motivates you like a dog sitting in the middle of the floor staring at you!!

Club Monaco: Carson's turn and he goes casual preppy with a dash of flirt thrown in.... Down Carson!! Down! Rocco isn't the only one that needs obedience class.

City Bakery: Ted lines up dessert prep lessons and we get to sling chocolate, creating a minimalistic artsy dessert decoration. A lot like a white canvas and calling it polar bear in a snow storm.

Thai Massage: Kyan is next to try to teach the teach some girl schmoozing manners with thai massage lessons from Rich Kiamco, a licensed massage therapist. I guess you could say they were showing him how to rub Taebee the right way. This sure isn't the thai massage I got when I was in Bangkok. Ahhh the mammories!! oops, I mean memories

Back at the Shack

The unveiling is here and the first thing James sees is the 50" plasma tv, Boys and their toys!!! Thom has the place done up right, giving off a "guy" look that wasn't there before cause Mom had a big hand in James' taste in decorating. Kyan trades golf lessons for grooming lessons, Carson gives ironing lessons, Jai gives affection lessons, and Ted gives cooking lessons. Needless to say, James has a lot of in depth research to do because after a big he gets down to trying to cook. Can we say natural disaster? Yes we can, and its just not in the kitchen. In the bathroom James goes to try and scrub his face off. This I can't figure out since Kyan didn't take him to a face transplant spa. James sets a new record for speed shaving though, this guy was so fast, he was sudden! Off to get Taebee, who does appreciate the trouble that Carson went through, but doesn't seem to appreciate the trouble James went through for her. They both need some more affection lessons or they aren't going to be together much longer. She may be a babe in looks but she is only a 5 in personality, high maintenance doesn't look good on anyone.

Overall, our hero's tried, but there are some projects that need more time to gel. James could take a year or so. he really isn't a slob, he just needs discipline and lessons in life. Let's hope he isn't the etiquette teacher in his school
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Not to repeat the Grrreat Re-Cap By Ilikai....

Where should I begin w/ good ol James?

WELL...............

He is the first dude seconds away from busting heads OR
    strangling one of or all of the fab five guys............

Geez, chill dude. If ya haven't seen what they are like (from Season 1) when they raid your turf then WHY did you call them?

The throwing the couch off of what....3 stories from above?
    Thats kinda goin overboard....

Luckily no ppl outside were walking nearby when that happened.

The Thai Massage Exercise thingy I thought was kinda kinky....

But poor James he is the first guy that had WAAAAAY too much on his plate.

I watched him and if ya squinted you could see a clock counting down as he raced around.....

But he managed to improvise some stuff here and there...

But ugh, whats w/ this GF he has?

Nitpicky and seems to have a big frown on her face when he is trying sooo hard to please her. The Thai Massage totally backfired and during the preview I could NOT help laughing when he did the roll over and she goes..... "Owwwwwwww" "Owwwwwwwww!!!"

NEXT WEEK is rerun

This was the first episode in which I laughed so hard that tears were rolling down my face. The poor guy just couldn't get with the desserts and aborted the ironing. What was really disappointing was the cold fish he tried to impress. He kisses her. She kisses the dog. And no amount of massage could loosen up that frosty veneer. I applaud him for his efforts. He needs to save them for another, more worthy female. It was an episode of Queer Eye For The Whipped Guy!

Bluesette

It's too bad that they didn't pick a type of food that she would most likely enjoy. Of course that steamroller massage hurt! He did it on the bed and she didn't have good support under her. Then his feet sank! I don't think that he even showered. What is up with his guys not showering lately! Pehew! I thought that it was funny that she kissed the dog instead of him. Maybe some people are camera/national TV shy and don't want to have their lip locking on TV. Couldn't he have put on some mood lighting and music for the massage? Oh, well. They're together for a reason so, better luck next time.

I thought maybe that she was acting conservative since the camera was there. For their sake I hope so or like I said in the recap, I don't see them together longer. The only reason I thought that the camera was affecting her was the fact that he said they were an item for about a year and a half. If she acts like that all the time, he is definetly whipped.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Ugh, I wish that the girlfriend had been a little more appreciative (actually, it would have been nice if she said just *something* nice) of everything that James was doing for her. I agree with you all - they won't be together for long if she continues to act like that, however he does seem to like her well enough. There's no accounting for taste, I suppose. It was pretty sad when he said that he took her out and she enjoyed it when he spent a "wad of cash" on her. I would be pissed if I was James.... ...And that little dog gets more love from the girlfriend than James does. What a sad relationship. ::cringe::

The Fab 5 did a good job, considering the nature of the assignment. I found myself cringing in the beginning every time James flipped out over something. The 5 were definitely a welcome breath of fresh, laid back air in comparison. Yipes! I hope that things work out for James. He needs to find a girl who appreciates and respects who HE is and isn't afraid to show him or tell him so. Jeez.

All I could say is that girl was pure bitchness! Oh my gosh I could tell you this people, they aren't going to last. That episode was so funny though! Even though he failed it was really funny! Humor does is the best! That was so funny @ the end since James failed they did they're "Cheer Queers" to Rocko the dog! That god is the funniest little creature I have ever seen!

NEXT WEEK is rerun
    New episodes are coming in April.

Mark Fa. April 6
    Lawson C. April 13
    Mark Fi. April 20
    Last edited by Soul_Sympathy; 03-24-2004 at 10:45 PM.

Thanks for the recaps - I have to depend on it when I can't catch the show. I want to see who this bitchy girlfriend is!
    American Idol - Let Simon speak!
    Tamyra - "the beauty of American Idol is that you do not have to win to make it."

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Quote Originally Posted by BorderEevil2

Geez, chill dude. If ya haven't seen what they are like (from Season 1) when they raid your turf then WHY did you call them?
    the girlfriend called them, not him. I bet he has never seen the show since, from what I heard, all he ever did was go out to sports bars. They wouldn't show QE in a sports bar and he also said that the 'big date" was a meal at wendy's.

great recap. it was nice of them to give you a guy to have a good time with. the last two were so likeable it was sicking
    Last edited by joeguy; 03-25-2004 at 04:39 AM.

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    The dog needed help...the guy needed help....but the girlfreind at least on Tv appeared beyond help....Great re-cap...bad dog....

First 15 minutes are classic...as the fab five are just destroying the guys place....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast