+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: QEFTSG 3/23 The Undisiplined Man and Dog Show

Quote Originally Posted by joeguy
    the girlfriend called them, not him. I bet he has never seen the show since, from what I heard, all he ever did was go out to sports bars. They wouldn't show QE in a sports bar and he also said that the 'big date" was a meal at wendy's.

It's not that a STR8 guy has to be a regular fan of the show but being familiar in what they do was what I was trying to emphasize but it's all good.

I forgot to add that I did NOT like Jai's Hairdo

Quote Originally Posted by BorderEevil2
    I forgot to add that I did NOT like Jai's Hairdo
    neither did I, especially in the hip tip i I liked the cut but I prefer it straight instead of curly.

I thought it was hillarious how they were pissing off the straight guy lol
    !Fab Five Fanatic!

Jai: Idiot's guide to beer... Who's that much of an idiot that they need a whole guide to beer?

I don't care if it's curly or straight. However, it seemed a wee bit greasy or something.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    What's been bugging me with all of these new episodes is that there is NO hair change. No cut, no dye, no color, no products...no nada!!

It's making us upset at home...it's one of the best things they always used to do...CHANGE THE HAIR! This guy needed that, straight, geeky, flip-to-one-side hairdo changed!!!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Newbie
    IMO, the Fab Five were a little off on this one. The worst disasters they have had have been with 23 or 24 year old men...they just aren't ready. Plus, they didn't read between the lines. When a man who has kimchee on the terrace says exotic, he means Italian, not Moroccan. Plus, they didn't take into account the age of his girlfriend, only 21. People in this age bracket frequently don't have as sophisticated taste buds as someone 30, or even closer to 40 like some of the makeovers have been. If they had gone with straight chocolate, maybe some fruit, cake, whipped cream. If they had served a nice lasagna, or maybe chicken parmigiana, I bet she would have been much happier. And the evening at home was a lame idea, she had said she wanted more cultural experiences. So, this time, I think the Fab Five missed the target. And even if they had been exactly right, a 24 year old would indeed be more of a year long project, as stated earlier

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    I have to agree that the Fab 5...no longer in there 20s seem to have problems with the younger straight men or the younger straight men seem to have problems with the Fab 5...but here it was the girl freind not the guy who made this hard to watch....yes it was a waste of time to make fancy desserts...at least he got a home he seemed to like...she seems to get as much greif as she gives....

Quote Originally Posted by bubbapao
    The worst disasters they have had have been with 23 or 24 year old men...they just aren't ready. Plus, they didn't read between the lines. When a man who has kimchee on the terrace says exotic, he means Italian, not Moroccan. Plus, they didn't take into account the age of his girlfriend, only 21. People in this age bracket frequently don't have as sophisticated taste buds as someone 30, or even closer to 40 like some of the makeovers have been.
    i know alot of 45 yr olds that wouldn't of touched that mean, i (23 yrs) would though since thats some of what i cook. it depends on the person. though the girlfriend was a bag. hopefully next ep will be better

Quote Originally Posted by Pandimonia
    hopefully next ep will be better
    Next ep. MULLET MAN!

MelCho
    Quote Originally Posted by Soul_Sympathy
    All I could say is that girl was pure bitchness! Oh my gosh I could tell you this people, they aren't going to last. That episode was so funny though! Even though he failed it was really funny! Humor does is the best! That was so funny @ the end since James failed they did they're "Cheer Queers" to Rocko the dog! That god is the funniest little creature I have ever seen!

New episodes are coming in April.

Mark Fa. April 6
    Lawson C. April 13
    Mark Fi. April 20

TOTALLY! I was thinking the entire time, "What a B*%#!" I've never seen a girlfriend soooo mean on this show before!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12