+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fab 5 pics

Quote Originally Posted by QueerEyeGurl
    Okay just having a wee perve at the piccies and that one with Kyan kissing, well the guy looks like Carson.
    Well the picture title says Kyan and his Boyfriend so I don't think it's Kyan...and Kyan does have a boyfriend currently there's this one pic of them together his name is Greg, I'll try to find it somewhere!

FORT Regular
    Oh cool I would love to see that when you find it , The hair just looks Carson and the shaped face and you can defiently tell its Kyan. Mmm tis a mystery.Do any of you think the other guy looks like Carson or is it just my terribly bad eyesight?

Mands xoxoxox

Hmmm...I don't think that it's Carson that Kyan is kissing. The hair cut is similar, but even though it's night out in the picture, it still looks like the person's hair is a little bit more brown than Carson's. The shape of the face looks different too. I could be wrong, though!

--Molly, the goth
    'Laughing at the Christmas lights...' -- "Let's Go to Bed" by The Cure.

http://editorial.gettyimages.com/sou...s|0|0&p=7&pk=4

It's wouldn;t let me just give me the Kyan Douglas and his boyfriend page instead it just gave me the Kyna Douglas page so you guys will have to search for it... sorry
    Last edited by Soul_Sympathy; 07-14-2004 at 07:04 PM.

FORT Regular
    *****squeals like a loonatic***** MORE PICCIES I HAVE NOT SEEN . This is the first time I have seen Kyans boyfie and he is SO HOT!! WOW , he and Kyan look so lovely together, he is what I would imagine Kyan would choose. Oooo laaa laaaaa IN MY NEXT LIFE I AM BEING A GAY MAN .. It is offical, I want to be a gay man when I come back. Heehee, thanks for this link Soul. It has made my day

LoL, no problem glad I can help!!

Sorry I just had to post this image of Thom and Jai kissing! And Jai is walking his dog!

Awwwwww!!! That's so cute! Thanks for posting that picture, Soul Sympathy!

--Molly, the goth
    'Laughing at the Christmas lights...' -- "Let's Go to Bed" by The Cure.

FORT Regular
    Awwwwwwwwwww I love that pic so much . You know Jai and Thom really really do suite one another . Oh Sould your pics are always a lovely treat. Just keep em coming

FORT Regular
    OMG I cant believe I mentioned the Jai and Thom one in the last post :rolleyes , I think it was still etched in my mind after Mands showing me and I saw pics and then thought of that pic and ahhhhh never mind . Wonderful picture all the same :rolleyes

Scott

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast