+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Diversity

FORT Newbie
    the queer eyes guys should come over here to Australia and make over some of our lads

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kaya
    They've never had a latino, at least not on the shows that are here. Maybe there aren't many african-american, asians and hispanics that wach the show and qualify for a make-over/better.
    It's probably not that they don't watch, but they don't apply to be on the show.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by electronic
    the queer eyes guys should come over here to Australia and make over some of our lads
    Isn't there already an Aussie Queer Eye?
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

They've never had a latino, at least not on the shows that are here. Maybe there aren't many african-american, asians and hispanics that wach the show and qualify for a make-over/better.
    Ya they have, the Puerto Rican guy who wants to hook back up with his ex wife...
    And yay! They got there first filipino! My nationality! And PROUD! The parents are so FOB meaning fresh of the boat and meaning they came from a different coutry and live in a different country but still have there heritage and culture...
    Lay Down, You can relax, no phones, turn of the fax, today is over now the night has begun...I told you things that you hoped I would Love is Good

Josh Diaz was the first Latino make over guy on the show. I believe the wrestling twins were the next and the guy who loved his car was the third. Maybe you can find more info re: the older episodes on www.bravotv.com

I think its GREAT that the show tries to assemble an assortment of different races to keep the show FRESH and INTERESTING to watch.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12