+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thom announces Fab 5 traveling around nationwide anytime soon!

Thom announces Fab 5 traveling around nationwide anytime soon!

Thom Filicia announced on the Oprah After Show that they're going to do traveling around to makeover nationwide! I hope he goes to Cali! I know my dad needs a makeover! He's all about Polo Shirt, Polo Shirt, Polo Shirts! He has about literally 65 of them! I should apply my father, but they probably won't pick him. Well I just thought ya'll should know!

Quote Originally Posted by Soul_Sympathy
    Thom Filicia announced on the Oprah After Show that they're going to do traveling around to makeover nationwide! I hope he goes to Cali! I know my dad needs a makeover! He's all about Polo Shirt, Polo Shirt, Polo Shirts! He has about literally 65 of them! I should apply my father, but they probably won't pick him. Well I just thought ya'll should know!
    Thats great! If any one knows what states they'll be in I would LOVE to know, thanks!
    and soul sypathy- GREAT avatar
    !Fab Five Fanatic!

Jai: Idiot's guide to beer... Who's that much of an idiot that they need a whole guide to beer?

ohmygawd Soul your avatar is like XxX at the moment...

It's Grrreat that the boyz....I MEAN the Guys are planning to branch out from New York & Jersey in helping out OTHER Straight Guys in dire need of a little help.

FORT Newbie
    How bout they scoot their cute butts over to the UK, its not that much further.....i just dont think our fab 5 will be the same....sigh

But i will give them a fair chance, as our groomng guy is moderately hot and our fashion guy has some very Carsonesque mannerisms....wait and see huh? At least i'll be able to hound them day and night (the Interior Design guy lives around the corner from me!!) If only he were Thom....

Sorry, I heard somewhere that they are only going to stay in the states (U.S.)

+ Reply to Thread