OK, I agree that maybe she went over the top with regards to Carson cuz he is freakin hysterical and makes the show as far as the humor aspect is concerned. But, the Jai thing was right on. HE ADDS NOTHING :phhht
Yes, I saw the one where he was supposedly teaching the guy to dance in that dance studio, but he didn't even show him any GOOD moves! The guy ended up going out there lookin like an idiot. He showed him how to slide across the floor on his knees (which of course no one would do in public) and then he showed him some of his "boxing" dance moves......totally lame
Back to the kitty
Karson by far maybe Jai too.
What a problem?????
I just LOVE all of them.
Too bad Thom is gay, he is sooooooo sexy and gorgeous I bet all the women love him, of course the men too.
But I love to watch Carson. In fact without him the show would not be that great. I think he is the pivotal star on the program
And for those who think Jai is useless, I say, listen and look a little harder. He is one cute, neat, savvy guy.
I think thats why the show is so popular, we love all of the guys for different reasons. They did a really good job of casting guys that had different personalities but mesh together really well. I love them all
1.Jai- He's the reason I started to watch. He's a very talented young man. Although he seems to be useless on the show, if he's your favorite you notice all the little things he does to help. Also he drawns in a lot of people with just his charisma.
2.Kyan/Thom/Ted- I can't choose between them, they are all cool in different ways.
3.Carson- He has a lot more energy then I think I could deal with. He's really funny though.
I don't really have an order, but here's what I think about each of the Fab 5. My OPINIONS.
1. Kyan - An absolute hunk of a man. Sweet, kind, seems like the kind of guy I'd want to marry my gay son...if I had one...
2. Jai - Super-ultra-duper talented singer/actor/dancer. His job on the show is just as important as the others. The best eye candy on the show.
3. Carson - For the vast majority, picks out awesome clothes that sometimes make me wish I was a guy so I could wear them...was that a run-on sentence? Anyway...such a sweetie, great with the straights (that sort of rhymes), has a great chemistry with the guys, and the funniest out of the bunch.
4. Ted - Gives awesome food and wine tips. His is always the funniest bit at the very end of the show. Seems like a big softie.
5. Thom - Pretty funny, makes over houses with a pizzaz and talent I don't think we'll ever see on Trading Spaces.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.