I dunno if I could pick one. The ultimate guy would be a guy that has the qualities of four of them
KYAN - for his beautiful face and body - oh and cleanliness
CARSON - his fantastic sense of humor
THOM - great sense of style and design
TED - for his expert culinary abilities and knowledge of fine wines
all rolled into one!
clap clap clap
I love Ted's wit, and I love a man who can cook.
I love Carson's sense of humor and he's cute in his own way.
I love Jai because he's gorgeous, a great dancer and has a lovely singing voice. I have to agree that his job is often pointless, but I love him nonetheless.
I love Thom because he's really funny too, and he's great at his profession.
I love Kyan because he's hot.
I can't choose one. I love all five of them!
Kyan for love and lust
Thom for the tremendous help I need redecorating my home!
carson for his humour
kyan for his good looks
and thom for his coolness
I like them silent
My favorite Fab5 has to be Ted. I love to indulge on his knowledge of the culinary arts and fine wine.
I want to share a glass of fine wine with Ted.
I want to go shopping with Carson.
I want to hang out with Jai.
I want Thom to redecorate my apartment.
I want Kyan to...
Carson! He's hysterical. I hate his hair though.
CIT. Carson In Training.
1. Thom is my favorite. Sassy without being too Carson, gay without giving us pink heart attack, and extremely skilled at what he does.
2. Ted is the turtle. I love turtles, they're soooo cute. Slow moving, understated, but they get the job done. He does his homework and it shows with his impeccable palate pairings and wine recommendations.
3. Kyan was nice to look at. He's putting on the tub, tho and soon he'll give Thom a run for the money in the belly department. However, his grooming tips are on point, useful and tasteful. Blatant product pitching brings him down a notch.
4. Carson, note to Carson. Overthetop, you crystal meth freak. You've lost 50 pounds and you weren't heavy to begin with. Someone get thee to rehab, and while you're there, learn some self-control. Prissy queens fondling straight guys are obnoxious.
5. Jai. Sigh. Let's all be accurate. Jai's POSITION is not useless, JAI is useless. Or rather, he's just not qualified to be educating anyone on culture. He is the one person who drags the group down most. He's like a 42inch TV when you're lost in the desert, he's like a hair dryer during a blackout, he's like open space if you're agoraphobic, he's like tampons at a Republican convention. He's dead weight, useless, unwanted and out of place.
Touch my bunny, stroke my cow.
CIT. Carson In Training.
Wow...well I must disagree with the things you said about Carson and Jai.
''Prissy queens fondling straight guys are obnoxious.'', I think your being a bit harsh, Carson is known to be the favourite amoung the public for his wit and drama, he's just having a bit of fun. I love this guy, he is funny, witty, good at what he does, and basically just cool in my eyes.
''He's dead weight, useless, unwanted and out of place.'' I don't see how he is useless, sometimes he doesn't have as much to do as the others, but he does lend the sweet factor to the group, I think they are all important in their own way, didn't you see the one where Jai was teaching the straight guy how to danse? That was great!!! I love all the Fab Five, they are all important and all lend a key factour to the group.
I AM WORTHY OF COUTURE!
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.