+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Favorite fab 5 guy

welcome to the site, enjoy yourself and look at some of the other forums too. We have a wide variety of stuffs here.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

I agree with most others that I love them all totally.. If you could bundle them all up into one guy, how perfect would that be. From a straight female perspective it wouldn't do much for the sex life but he would be great fun to to be around!

But to do the list mine would be....
    1. Jai - all round sweet and cute guy, sensitive, emotional, great dancer, good singer (from what I've heard so far), caring, full of life and enthusiasm.
    2. Kyan - great looking guy, fab with the grooming, sexy bloke.
    3. Thom - Funny, sweet, can decorate my house any time he likes!
    4. Carson - So hilarious and OTT, don't always agree with the fashion stuff, but then I'm not a designer person, but mostly he does good. Has me howling with laughter though, which can only be a good thing. His double entendres are fab!
    5. Ted - Poor Ted, I do like him, it took me a while but they need him too. I guess food doesn't interest everyone as much as him, but I guess you could learn some stuff and he can be funny too.

There you go. Am interested to know what these UK guys will be like.

Yvonne

I am with the Carson chorus. He's pithy, witty, and in-your-face honest. He says what he feels, but does it with empathy and compassion.

Quote Originally Posted by Soul_Sympathy
    Jai or Thom! They're so hot! The only bad part about them is that they smoke... but I could just look ahead of that!

Jai Smokes????? Thats bad...i reckon Jai is hot and Carson is the humor.
    ..::Wanna Get Dirrty::..

Thom......Yummmmmmmm!! lovethom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jais Dancer

Jai Smokes????? Thats bad...i reckon Jai is hot and Carson is the humor.

Carson, Thom, Jai and Kyan smoke. I'm not sure about Ted.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Soul_Sympathy
    Jai or Thom! They're so hot! The only bad part about them is that they smoke... but I could just look ahead of that!
    does jai smoke/ COZ HE HAS TO STOP MAN

Jai-He's Cute Got A Great Personality
    Caron-Love His Fashion Sense And He is so funny!
    Kyan-Great Groomer And Kinda Cute
    Thom-Omg such a great designer
    Ted-Great Food Choices
    Each one of them are the best in there each way!

Hey everyone! I'm new and I love your thread!

For me, it's too easy!
    I love each one of the Fab5, everysingle one of them has a piece of my heart (jajaja), but my absolute favorite in terms of looks and area of expertise, has got to be Kyan
    Kyan embodies everysingle characteristic that I find beautiful in a man.. for me, he's perfect... and he knows about grooming, what else can one ask for????
    Carson... man! that dude cracks me up! his comments are just too witty!
    Ted.. I think he's reeeeeeeeeally sweet. He's so into what he's doing and, every once in a while, he makes some pretty funny comments. Besides, I love how he pics on Jai
    Thom.. I didn't like him all that much at first, but he's really funny and raw honest and that's just amazing. I love him every day just a bit more
    Finally Jai.... awwww Jai... he's so sweet and cute that i don't really care that most of the times he doesn't do much, he's just a key element of the show

FORT Newbie
    Kyan is my absolute soulmate.....however, if i just wanted a hot, sexy piece of man meat (no offence to Kyan, he's lush!) i would undoubtedly never leave the boudoir of the lustwothy Thom......not only is he totally sexy, with those gorgeous eyes and magnetic lips (yum), but he is soooooooooo incredibly talented!!! If only..........sigh.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast