+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Fab Five. Any of them single?

FORT Newbie

The Fab Five. Any of them single?

I've always wondered if any of the Fab Five are either married or with someone? Anybody know? I just finished watching the new epidsode and I saw a ring on Ted's finger. Hmm..

Ted is in a long term relationship. Not sure about the others, I think I heard that Thom is in a long term too.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Ted is married fer 11 years and the rest are single, I heard Kyan "was" in a realituoin from the guy in Queer as Folk but I just heard that he announced he was single on the latest interview on the today show. The Fab 5 said that they were chick magnets, but aren't doing well with the gays.

The Fab 5 said that they were chick magnets, but aren't doing well with the gays.
    "I can hear the silence. Of what we used to be. And I can see the sign. of what you want to be."

It's so ironic isn't it?
    "Just kiss my toes and I'll be happy." - Dex

oh man kyan and robert gant broke up???? bummer.......but for some strange reason, i'm glad kyan is single again.....not like i can have him though haha

Quote Originally Posted by snickers
    oh man kyan and robert gant broke up???? bummer.......but for some strange reason, i'm glad kyan is single again.....not like i can have him though haha
    They were never together. Kyan said that "They were just really great friends and we'll always be that way" Sorry I forgot to mention that part of it hehe. I hoipe this is cleared out now!

hehe yes much...well the big rumor was the were a couple....but then again, i never did see a pic of them hugging or kissing or anything

FORT Newbie
    Thanks everybody for the responses! Any is there a picture out there with Ted and his partner?

The one in the blackish grayish shirt is Ted's husband

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast