+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Queer Eye Facts of Life

Alright, I guess that's proof but the LJ queereyejai and jai_rodriguez community doesn't believe... Oh and I saw the film ya I saw Jai holding the pack of cigs and the one ciggerate in his hands! You're right luvsthom he does smoke! But now that I know they all smoke I'm thinking to my self.. why... I'm just dissappointed I mean they should really quit because the straight guys look up to them in ways so the shouldn't be smoking... but other than that I STILL LOVE THEM!!
    Last edited by Soul_Sympathy; 07-19-2004 at 09:48 PM.

FORT Regular
    Oh I love em too no matter what but they should be setting a good example, specially Kyan cause he sort of preaches to look after your health and self and meanwhile he is killing his lungs in the background . I know I cant tell anyone what to do but please dont take up smoking, it is a bad habit and you dont need it to deal with stress and so on. I invested in a punching bag after I quit and have better arms for it, heeheeheehee and can breath easier, Im fit, healthy and happy. I know it is everyones own personal business what they do but it is a habit best avoided .

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    It really wouldn't surprise me to find out that they all smoke, as many in our community do (Didn't Big Tobacco have a marketing compaign targeting the gay community, operation S.C.U.M or something). I'm sure that none of them really want to promote smoking, so they avoid being seen doing it. Kyan pushes the White Strips because that's a paid product placement (a commercial right there in the show).
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

FORT Regular
    Yep they do the same thing over here on Aussie tv, like we have this renovation show called The Block and everything used is advertised within the show hour. Sponsers for the show, prolly all the products promoted on each individual show of QE are giving the show loyalties but the deal is to promote their product. Which I can entirely understand, fairs fair.
    I mean it is up to the boys if they smoke They are adults but it is kind of dissapointing they do have to hide it,well not have to but opt to, it is sort of like they are contradicting themselves in what they advise on the show. They may as well be open about their habits, it would not really change any of their fans perspectives...it hasnt mine.... beleive it or not... you could not hardly tell with my emails though :rolleyes

[ Yo aMoR Jai ] =) foolishempress's Avatar
    damn. oh well, i guess we just gotta back off a little with what they choose to do personally. even though the idea of all of them smoking is kind of awkward. since as a lot of you guys have said, that they just look so well groomed. oh well. the truth hurts sometimes, i guess. =] --> =[
    Why would you leave these around, underneath your pillow? I thought it was a sex toy.. .:. Jai.R

J.J.: Live at Lunch *CoOoTe*

Quote Originally Posted by foolishempress
    damn. oh well, i guess we just gotta back off a little with what they choose to do personally. even though the idea of all of them smoking is kind of awkward. since as a lot of you guys have said, that they just look so well groomed. oh well. the truth hurts sometimes, i guess. =] --> =[
    you said it! Way to preach!..

Wow here's a fact I'm sure all of you guys would like to hear....

Jai doesn't have his license! Only his permit!.. I think that's why on the John K. ep he looked a little bit cautious driving...

Quote Originally Posted by Soul_Sympathy
    Wow here's a fact I'm sure all of you guys would like to hear....

Jai doesn't have his license! Only his permit!.. I think that's why on the John K. ep he looked a little bit cautious driving...

Awww, that's cute that he doesn't have his license yet! You're right, he does look cautious when he drives! Where do you find all of these interesting facts, Soul Sympathy?

--Molly, the goth
    'Laughing at the Christmas lights...' -- "Let's Go to Bed" by The Cure.

Quote Originally Posted by confetti
    Awww, that's cute that he doesn't have his license yet! You're right, he does look cautious when he drives! Where do you find all of these interesting facts, Soul Sympathy?

--Molly, the goth
    oOo I just browse around and about... my secret :wink

[ Yo aMoR Jai ] =) foolishempress's Avatar
    hey, when is jai's album being released? i'd really like to get my hands on it.
    Why would you leave these around, underneath your pillow? I thought it was a sex toy.. .:. Jai.R

J.J.: Live at Lunch *CoOoTe*

+ Reply to Thread