+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Queer Eye Facts of Life

FORT Regular
    Mmmm I think that is Nicky Hilton but either one..... I agree :phhht . Carson does look a bit uncomfortable. He sort of looks like "Do I really have to" Poor thing, its not his fault he had to pose with her I am sure..... OMG I am at full strength b*t*h*n*e*s* tonight , I am really a nice gay.... guy... oh god sorry :rolleyes

Scott

Quote Originally Posted by Soul_Sympathy
    Haha, no problem. You know it seems like when Carson smokes his nose turns red... I've nosticed that his nose turns red sometimes, so I think when his nose turnsred you know that you just smoked haha
    Carson's nose! Aww, his nose is so cute! Every bit of him is cute! Yeah, I've noticed that his nose turns red once in awhile too.

--Molly, the goth
    'Laughing at the Christmas lights...' -- "Let's Go to Bed" by The Cure.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenGuysMama
    Personally, for me, Carson with a cigarette is less disturbing than Carson cuddling with Paris Hilton.

Poor Carson's smile looks either forced, or he is terrified, as well he might be, holding that white, skinny thing. And I don't mean the cigarette.

Yeah, poor Carson. I feel bad for him that he had to pose with her. He does look a bit frightened though. You can almost see the fear in his eyes. He looks like he'd be thinking, "Somebody get me out of here..." How dreadful.

--Molly, the goth

[ Yo aMoR Jai ] =) foolishempress's Avatar
    hahaa. .. hmm.. i'm not trying to start anything, but what's so bad about nikki hilton?
    Why would you leave these around, underneath your pillow? I thought it was a sex toy.. .:. Jai.R

J.J.: Live at Lunch *CoOoTe*

FORT Regular
    I just think it is the whole fact that both sisters are just really trashy and are not too classy at all :phhht . The both of them make my tummy churn when I see them, just very fake looking, spoilt little rich girls. But everyone to their own FoolishEmpress, if you think they are ok then that is cool

[ Yo aMoR Jai ] =) foolishempress's Avatar
    hmm.. guess i never really thought of it that way. i suppose so. ^^"
    Why would you leave these around, underneath your pillow? I thought it was a sex toy.. .:. Jai.R

J.J.: Live at Lunch *CoOoTe*

Quote Originally Posted by QueerEyeGurl
    I just think it is the whole fact that both sisters are just really trashy and are not too classy at all :phhht . The both of them make my tummy churn when I see them, just very fake looking, spoilt little rich girls.

Yeah, I agree. Neither of them have any class at all.

--Molly, the goth

Well I'll give one good comment about the Hilton sister's! The dress well... And know how to get men in the bed!
    You know I don't think Jai smokes... I mean I've seriously looked everywhere and the livejournal community says he doesn't so who to believe!
    oOo and if you missed Jai in RENT July 5-17 don't worry! He's coming back in August again! I don't know about the exact date, but Jai just wanted to tell everyone this...
    Last edited by Soul_Sympathy; 07-19-2004 at 05:06 AM.

Thom Filicia, yummmmm! luvsthom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Soul_Sympathy
    Well I'll give one good comment about the Hilton sister's! The dress well... And know how to get men in the bed!
    You know I don't think Jai smokes... I mean I've seriously looked everywhere and the livejournal community says he doesn't so who to believe!
    oOo and if you missed Jai in RENT July 5-17 don't worry! He's coming back in August again! I don't know about the exact date, but Jai just wanted to tell everyone this...
    Jai does smoke. Sometime back with they were filming the Rob Monroe episode (the African-American guy), some body across the street filmed them as they were running in and out of Rob's apartment. Several times, Jai had a pack of cigarettes in his hand and at one time he actually is smoking one when he walked out. So, maybe he doesn't smoke that much. Unfortunately, all the boys smoke. But I do think it's their business, they are adults, and they never smoke on the show.
    Remember when you said you'd make out with me if I got you a flat screen tv.?, well pucker up baby!!

FORT Regular
    Yeah maybe he just smokes occasionally when the stress gets high ( man I know what that is like ) Yeah they are all adults and it is up to them, I just cant imagine them smelling of smoke, just delicious smelling aftershave . There is one thing for sure though, they are SMOKING hot, and that is a FACT

+ Reply to Thread