+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Queer Eye Facts of Life

Quote Originally Posted by QueerEyeGurl
    Okay everyones mission, FIND A CIGGY PIC!! This thread could get vwery vwery interesting indeedy
    Here's the pic!

Well I posted this pic somewhere before but I guess the administrator took it down.. so here it is! As you can see there's Thom and the beer bottle with the CIGGY! In his hand!
    Last edited by Soul_Sympathy; 07-14-2004 at 06:51 PM.

FORT Regular
    Okay we have our first pic of proof, so Thom does smoke, so I spose my intution was right with the drawing. Yep any reason for some more QE piccies, you are all so rescorceful , I can search for hours and find the same thing over and over, I am coming here for scouting new pics from now on

I feel like this is Amazing Race or something.. LoL. It's like and ADVENTURE! LoL, I'll try to find Kyan now there's a lot of pis of Kyan!

it's a little hard to see but at the left edge og the pic you can see Carson's ciggy!

I found one of Kyan and Carson!

Courts of straightgirl
    Last edited by Soul_Sympathy; 07-15-2004 at 04:27 PM.

I'm not sure if this was for pose...but I found one of Ted with a pipe...

I'll look for Jai later...

FORT Regular
    Well I can say the Soul has proven me wrong . Wow what a HARRRRRRIBLE suprise. LOL . Tsk tsk tsk tsk, I spose I cant talk I USED to smoke for a total of 5 years so I would be as bad as they.Mmmm I had a smile at the one with Ted and the pipe, you look and you see Kyan and a smoke, Cars and a smoke and then Ted with this pipe and an adorable look on his face, they were just put on the page really well. Thanks Soul for these! .........

Haha, no problem. You know it seems like when Carson smokes his nose turns red... I've nosticed that his nose turns red sometimes, so I think when his nose turnsred you know that you just smoked haha

FORT Regular
    well maybe you never know. My cheeks used to flush, might be a common thing with blonde people, parts of them glow.... Oh there are two many thoughts racing through my head at the moment with saying that

FORT Regular
    Cool pictures. Specially the one of Thom and Jai, and NEMO . I am on the hunt for a teacup terrier, they are so adorable and perfect for where I live cuz I dont really have a yard big enough for much else, plus I could carry him/her in my backpack . I am so suprised at how they all smoke though . Oh well all to their own. The first time I smoked I almost coughed up a lung, not a nice habit, I would much rather go to gym five time a week. I love excersise.....OMG I am wandering right of track here . These photos are wonderful. None of which I have ever seen before

Scott

Personally, for me, Carson with a cigarette is less disturbing than Carson cuddling with Paris Hilton.

Poor Carson's smile looks either forced, or he is terrified, as well he might be, holding that white, skinny thing. And I don't mean the cigarette.

+ Reply to Thread