+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Queer Eye Facts of Life

Well I saw Jai drink plenty of times, you know when they're in the FF loft they drink 'GAY KOOAIDE' and margaritas and wine. So there's proff that Jai drinks but I know that Jai smokes too but no pictures, maybe he doesn't want the media all up in his buisness or something like that...And I think Kyna would smoke because some Queer Eye episodes Kyan introduced some of the straight men Crescent White Stripes which whiten your teeth of course, and I think Kyan uses them because when you smoke you know, your teeth get all yellow. So that's just my theory.

FORT Regular
    Step on me if I dont catch the full gist of these threads, still being new and getting into the converstations . As far as smoking is concerened I dont think the boys would smoke. It is the whole flawless thing like was mentioned. I think Kyan is pretty health concious and he is very into looking after ur skin and so on and when u smoke it can age you and make your fingers yellow and teeth ( I used to smoke but not enough to get all of these things), I dont know. If I was to say anyone who could I would say Thom. Carson no no not at all and Ted not at all. Jai defiently wouldnt. But who really knows other than them?? But yep he does like his drink, specially in that reuinion Christmas ep when they were drinking. Jai was having a few. Ahhhh nothing like a few reds to get you in the mood.

Mandy xoxoxoxxo

Thom Filicia, yummmmm! luvsthom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by QueerEyeGurl
    Step on me if I dont catch the full gist of these threads, still being new and getting into the converstations . As far as smoking is concerened I dont think the boys would smoke. It is the whole flawless thing like was mentioned. I think Kyan is pretty health concious and he is very into looking after ur skin and so on and when u smoke it can age you and make your fingers yellow and teeth ( I used to smoke but not enough to get all of these things), I dont know. If I was to say anyone who could I would say Thom. Carson no no not at all and Ted not at all. Jai defiently wouldnt. But who really knows other than them?? But yep he does like his drink, specially in that reuinion Christmas ep when they were drinking. Jai was having a few. Ahhhh nothing like a few reds to get you in the mood.

Mandy xoxoxoxxo

Just to let you know, they all do smoke.
    Remember when you said you'd make out with me if I got you a flat screen tv.?, well pucker up baby!!

FORT Regular
    Oh wow really ( as you can tell it takes ages for me to catch on :rolleyes ) That is so suprising. I just cant imagine it seeing they are all so concious of health and whatnot!

Mands xoxoxoxoxox

They ALL smoke ? Wow. Well, I guess that's one way to keep your 'girlish figure' !!

Thanks all for the info on Jai re: drinking/not. I never paid close attention but never remembered seeing him actually, er, sip and swallow ???

Yeah, I was really surprised to hear that they all smoke.

--Molly, the goth
    'Laughing at the Christmas lights...' -- "Let's Go to Bed" by The Cure.

[ Yo aMoR Jai ] =) foolishempress's Avatar
    yeah me too.. but still.. where's the proof..? =\
    Why would you leave these around, underneath your pillow? I thought it was a sex toy.. .:. Jai.R

J.J.: Live at Lunch *CoOoTe*

I don't recall Ted smokes?...When did you hear that?... I only heard Jai, Thom, Carson, and Kyan... well I think Jai out of all the Fab 5 would smoke! I mean as an actor, singer, dancer I would be too. I mean he is recording his album, then he shoots Queer Eye for the Straight Guy every week 3-4 days, and right now he's currently doing RENT. So I guess that's how he picked up smoke?? Who knows! That's just my guess... But I don't know why would Carson and Kyan would smoke? I think Thom would also pick a cig. because you know shooting Queer Eye and then he has his own interior designing company to keep up with...

FORT Regular
    Mmmm yeah sounds sorta stressworthy. I just cant imagine it myself, I know I am harping on but ESPECIALLY Kyan , I could imagine him making icky faces at the mere smell of smoke. He is just so healthy and looks after himself and it is sort of contradicing himself. The only thing that hinted me that Thom could smoke was how he liked that drawing done by one of the straight guys of the cigarette box and how he said "I want to keep this one for myself", but that could have been for arts sake too. I am sounding lame. :rolleyes Maybe till we get picture proof evidence of each one smoking then lets leave the topic open. I have never seen one pic of any of them with a cigarette in their hand. Okay everyones mission, FIND A CIGGY PIC!! This thread could get vwery vwery interesting indeedy

Yeah, I haven't seen any of the pictures of them smoking either. I'm always up for seeing new Queer Eye pictures!!

--Molly, the goth
    'Laughing at the Christmas lights...' -- "Let's Go to Bed" by The Cure.

+ Reply to Thread