+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cute Couple!

Far From the Place I Love l2hdd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Did you notice that the girlfriend of the guy (I forgot his name) TV DJ in NYC checked out Kyan's booty at one point? I'm more of a "tactile" person myself.
    I didn't notice that! I'll just have to force myself to watch that episode again...

In her defense...Kyan has a great booty!

IMO, the more I see and hear from the FF, the more I like them and they seem attractive on different levels.
    I agree 100%. This next part is going to sound like it is coming from a 12 year old groupie...sorry!

As you can tell, I'm a Jai girl. I just seem to have this innate ability to become attracted to gay men of Latin descent. Kyan has always struck my fancy as well. Lately though, Thom is the one I have been watching the most! Especially this week, I seem to be feeling a lot of Thom love!

I've never been attracted to blondes so Carson really didn't hit my radar until the Ellen appearance. He was so cute when he was dancing. He is a good dancer. I bet he is really fun to watch at a club.

I've also noticed lately that Ted has gorgeous eyes behind his glasses. I don't know if how he is dressed for the show is how he really dresses but I saw a picture of him in jeans and a t-shirt the other day and he looked completely different. Very relaxed and natural.

The more I see of the guys, the more I appreciate their different personalities and traits.

Far From the Place I Love l2hdd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Soul_Sympathy
    In a way when Jai said that about pairing up with one of the others, that in a way sounds like that their gross in general I know what he means and all but it just sounds mean LoL but funny!
    Have you heard the interview? The inflection is like he is saying "EWW! COOTIES!" It is really cute!

Simon's Microphone MrsSimonCowell's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by l2hdd
    Lately though, Thom is the one I have been watching the most! Especially this week, I seem to be feeling a lot of Thom love!
    I think Tom is ADORABLE. Kyan is, um, growing on me lately too. I think it's because he keeps taking his shirt off. But Thom is my true love.

Have you heard the interview? The inflection is like he is saying "EWW! COOTIES!" It is really cute!

Well I'm just wondering! But, anyone know if they canb find that interview on the net? I haven't heard and by how people put comments about it! It seems like it was the best Radio Interview ever!

nevermind got the link from the Live Comminity in Live Journal here it is, I hope it works if not then go to the Live Community in queereyejai

http://24.104.40.88/knbr/0107rodriguez.wma

Oh!! I wish, I could have heard it!! Here in Norway, we only get too see the shows..

I like the idea of Jai and Thom. That would be too cute. ^_^
    "I can hear the silence. Of what we used to be. And I can see the sign. of what you want to be."

When Carson was on the Ellen show did he make a joke about the two of them looking alike?

FORT Newbie
    I personally think that Carson and Kyan should get it on, they obviously like each other!!! Jai and Thom would be too painful as in a world of make believe i would make them both my husbands....

Ted has become my darling since i discovered that he is the only one who doesnt smoke......... sooooooooo dissappointing guys!!!

The Richard M. jeans? Yeah...I liked those jeans...
    What was with those jeans? They really drew attention to a certan part of his body...I just can't see why, where they so thight or what?
    I alvays say that Jai's built like a kitten -Thom

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12