Thread: Episode 118 2/24/04

Episode 118 2/24/04

Name: Kevin D.
    Height: 6'0"
    Weight: 165 lbs
    Stand-Up Comic
    Category: Tiki Lounge Straight Guy
    Event: Comedy Show and Marriage Proposal

Kevin loves stand-up comedy, '50s "lounge" culture and his girlfriend of six years, Matilda. In fact, he loves her so much that he plans to ask for her hand in marriage. One hitch stands in the way of getting hitched: his apartment is such a junk-strewn wreck (fueled in part, possibly, by his OCD) that for the last five months she's refused to set foot in the place. As a consequence, they spend a lot of time at her place.

While his personal life has been going well fairly well, of late Kevin's stand-up comedy ambitions have been stuck in a rut. He's had some good gigs and positive notice, but for some reason he hasn't been able to make the leap to greater success. This time around, the Fab Five's mission is two-fold: give Kevin the look and the confidence to kill 'em at the club and win his true love's hand in marriage. Let's hope only one of the two leaves 'em laughing.

"His rooms are...a complete mess. Crap just everywhere. It's like the room threw up on itself." Matilda, Kevin's girlfriend
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

I'm looking forward to that ep. but it seems Thom is like either worried about him or is just disgusted in the previews for the show but on the little status thing why does it sa he's single when he has a g/f? Sorry I just notice the most random things...

Far From the Place I Love l2hdd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GaYLoVeR
    I'm looking forward to that ep. but it seems Thom is like either worried about him or is just disgusted in the previews for the show but on the little status thing why does it sa he's single when he has a g/f? Sorry I just notice the most random things...
    I read on another board that Thom had an asthma attack during the filming of the episode. The guy's place must be the most disgusting place they have ever been to.

As for the status sheet, I've noticed mistakes before. I think they just type in whatever the guy puts down. He must have said single because he isn't married.

+ Reply to Thread