+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Fab Five on Regis & Kelly

The Fab Five on Regis & Kelly

I just learned from watching todays Live with Regis & Kelly Show" that the FAB FIVE is gonna be on! TUESDAY Feb 17!.

LIVE's Babies Gone Wild Week continues when we showcase more "wild and wacky" babies. We'll also have the Champion of the Daytona 500 and the "Fab Five" from "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy".

Regis & Kelly's - Website Page:
    http://tvplex.go.com/buenavista/live...age/today.html

Thanks for the info BorderEevil2.

Far From the Place I Love l2hdd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BorderEevil2
    I just learned from watching todays Live with Regis & Kelly Show" that the FAB FIVE is gonna be on! TUESDAY Feb 17!.
    They will also be on the "Today Show" tomorrow morning as well as Conan tomorrow night. (Technically, Conan will be on Wednesday morning since it is 12:30)

They are supposed to be on Ellen on the 23rd.

I hope none of this is repeat information. I've been missing threads lately.

Thanks to 12hdd for the other info. I thought they were good on the Regis show. It seemed short but, that was because of the commercials.

If Regis & Kelly trimmed the yapping in the begining and switched w/ The Boyz w/ Dale I would have been a happy person. Saving the main attraction towards the end is always customary on TV because that makes YOU the viewer to tune in all the way. When the guys came on it seemed rushed. They did not focus too much on the book. The TV soundtrack that recently came out. And worst of all, the show!

When making promotional appearances, they may be stars but doesn't hurt to make plug ins now and then.

BorderEevil2, I bet if we/others who are level headed fans got to interview them, it would rock! I try to plan things ahead. It was kind of weird that Regis had to ask something like, "who's the wine guy". A pro would either know or have a card handy. The guys were gracious as usual.

I watched for both interviews this morning and thought they both sucked. Now I have never seen this show before but if this is the best interview job that Regis and Kelly can do, what is keeping them on tv? It was fluff questions with Dale, showing that neither of them did any research about racing, and when Regis asked who the wine and food guy was, I lost interest cause he definetly didn't watch the show, or take the time to do background on them either.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

I missed the Regis appearance, but caught them on The Today Show. The only noteworthy thing was that Kyan and Thom are both still single. And Carson has a dog. I'll be checking Conan tonight as well.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    I missed the Regis appearance, but caught them on The Today Show. The only noteworthy thing was that Kyan and Thom are both still single.

(falls of chair)

Kyan? Single?!?!?!
    Ummmm what happened to Robert Gant (Showtime's Queer As Folk) ?
    I thought they hooked up?

I dunno. Maybe he was kidding?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast