Video preview: http://www.bravotv.com/Queer_Eye_for...sode_117.shtml

Episode 117
    RADIO RALPH

Name: Ralph S.
    Height: 6'5"
    Weight: 235 lbs
    Category: Heavy Metal Straight Guy
    Event: Live radio broadcast from a Vince Neil show

On the surface, it would appear that Ralph has the ultimate single straight-guy life: he spends a lot of time at home in sweats and a t-shirt, he produces and co-hosts a weekly radio show that plays the hard-rocking hits he loved in high school, and every night he's surrounded by half-naked women while getting paid to spin discs as a strip-club DJ.

Yet, as Ralph leaves the wild and crazy days of his 20s behind, he aspires to bigger and better things: home decor he can really enjoy, a more modern hairstyle and wardrobe, a full-time career in radio, and a serious relationship with a woman who doesn't wear a thong to work. Fab Five, do your stuff.

PROBLEM AREAS
    ...the apartment he shares with his twin brother Joey is most notable for its various unpleasant aromas and scary furnishings.
    ...his shoulder-length hair, five-day stubble and long sideburns are attracting about as much interest as a Poison reunion tour.
    ...at 6'5" with a size 15 foot, he buys pretty much anything he can find that fits...and it shows.
    ...is interested in cooking, but lacks the essential equipment: a good knife, a proper pan, food.
    ...would like to meet someone special, but doesn't meet too many "nice" girls at the strip club.

"Ralph is always either home...or in the clubs." Joey, Ralph's twin brother
    Attached Images Attached Images

I see that Kyan is going shirtless again.
    "Reality continues to ruin my life."
    -Calvin

Quote Originally Posted by kiwigirl
    I see that Kyan is going shirtless again.
    I don't have a problem with that...

WHOA! Lookin at the past guys they have worked on... Ralph ummmmmm seems TALL or unless I have NEVER noticed. This pic, KYAN is looking UP to him while talking unless Ralph is jumping high or unless he's wearing high heels or something.

And since I could not capture his B/W foto, he looks VERY God-ly like.......

Video attachment doesn't work on mines...

Far From the Place I Love l2hdd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BorderEevil2
    I don't have a problem with that...

WHOA! Lookin at the past guys they have worked on... Ralph ummmmmm seems TALL or unless I have NEVER noticed.
    I don't have a problem with a shirtless Kyan either! In fact... Kyan could go shirtless in every episode and I wouldn't have a problem!

Ralph's bio says he is 6'5". I think maybe the walk is uneven in the second picture. He doesn't look that much taller than Kyan in the shirtless picture.

Ralph looks SO much like our computer tech! I wonder if the guys will ever make it to the west coast?

So what did you guys think of the show?

I liked it. Ralph and his brother seemed like pretty nice guys. I was a little surprised with how much flesh the dancers showed at that party, but the Fab 5 comments were hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhora
    So what did you guys think of the show?

I liked it. Ralph and his brother seemed like pretty nice guys. I was a little surprised with how much flesh the dancers showed at that party, but the Fab 5 comments were hilarious.
    I loved it! It was one of my favorite shows so far!

My favorite line came from Jai: "So THAT'S how babies are made!"

I'm curious about something too. What are the opinions here of Kylie being in the hip tips? I have seen some people really freak out because she was featured!

Personally, I felt it was a very sexually charged show and she simply added to the overall feeling of the show. She is on the CD, she was at the release party. I didn't see anything wrong with her being on the show. As long as it was a one time thing that is!

I agree with l2hdd.

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    I agree with l2hdd.
    Thanks Eldee! I saw the show again this weekend and I still think there was nothing wrong with Kylie being there.

+ Reply to Thread