+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bravo Canada and Queer Eye

Bravo Canada and Queer Eye

Ok, did they just change the QE listing times because it's not scheduled in for the next 2 Saturdays according to their website...

As posted here in the forum, there are no new episodes of QE until at least February. I would assume this would be the same in Canada as well.

Correct, but unlike most shows, Canada is behind by quite a few episodes. There are a number of new episodes we haven't seen yet. QE isn't even on the schedule for January. (February isn't up yet) No repeats, nothing whatsoever.

I don't have any answers, but it is weird. My gut wonders if they will move to air it on City (Bravo's parent company) or one of the other networks because it's so popular. I emailed Bravo, but I haven't heard back yet.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Ah, that's a little strange...

Miss Filangi or any other Canadian FORTER, I was wondering which episodes were already shown in Canada. Did they start airing QE/SG in late October or early November?

FORT Newbie
    This show is really entertaining! They have recently started airing it in Norway and I believe it is very popular here. I am just wondering, are all of the gays canadian ? How can you tell the difference between canadian and american ??

Camilla

Camilla! I don't know how to tell the difference. The Canadians that I've spoken to via telephone don't seem to have a noticable accent. As far as I know, the gay men on QE/SG are American and not Canadian. Actually, it wouldn't be a bad idea if Canada had their own version of QE/SG using all Canadian citizens.

Which show did they air in Norway and was it on the Bravo network?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Camilla! I don't know how to tell the difference. The Canadians that I've spoken to via telephone don't seem to have a noticable accent. As far as I know, the gay men on QE/SG are American and not Canadian. Actually, it wouldn't be a bad idea if Canada had their own version of QE/SG using all Canadian citizens.

Which show did they air in Norway and was it on the Bravo network?
    Ok. I have heard canadians speiak and I really can't tell their language apart from the american. But then english isn't my first language..
    I don't know what Bravo network is.. Here , a channel called tv3 airs the show. They air most american shows. I have only seen some episodes, last night it was the one where the straight guy invites his parents and his girlfriend to his appartment, and they drink lots of vodka. It might be episode 5-6-7-8 ...?

Camilla

Morgan. Thanks for the info and welcome aboard. If you liked that episode, you'll really enjoy the other ones.

Here is the response I got from Bravo Canada.

Hi there,
    Season one of QUEER EYE FOR THE STRAIGHT GUY will be back on the Bravo! schedule beginning March 6 at 11:45 pm ET with a repeat on March 7 at 4 pm ET.
    Enjoy your day.
    Bravo! Communications
    So... no season two? It makes absolutely no sense. Oh well, at least we have an answer.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast