+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Thom and Jai? An Item??

Quote Originally Posted by Soul_Sympathy
    I wish they were an item! Jai on a radio interview the dude asked, if their were any "QE Hook Ups" jai was like eww that's like dating my own brother and stuff it was hiliarious. But I did see Thom and Carson make out on like extra or access hollywood same thing with thom and kyan.
    Jai's right - they all mess around with each other in a pushing the limit gay "brotherly" sort of way. They wouldn't be dumb enough to be serious with each other. Besides, how can they mess around on the show when there's the whole TV crew and helpers there with them?
    I love the Fab 5 and wish they would do shows outside of the NY area!

FORT Newbie
    Thom and Jai dating?? I sure hope not, that would mean Thom couldnt date me!!!! (I know, gay...yawn).

Anybody heard that rumour that one of them is secretly dating women? How ridiculous is that...i would kill 10 straight men to meet a straight guy as amazing as any of them, and im not a huge fan of prison.....

However, is it just me or do Carson and Kyan look a little cosy sometimes......

Let the sunshine in! IMAPrincess's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by the fabulous 1
    Anybody heard that rumour that one of them is secretly dating women? How ridiculous is that...i would kill 10 straight men to meet a straight guy as amazing as any of them, and im not a huge fan of prison
    Interesting!? I'm sure it's not Carson.
    I'm only as strong as the cocktails I drink, the hair spray I use, and the friends I have.

Maybe.....

I'm not sure why this forum seems to need this special notice, but WE DO NOT ALLOW LINGO ON OUR SITE.

If you use the non-words "u", "ur", "c", "ne1", and so on, your post will be removed, and if we have to do it too much, your account will be removed. It's in the rules, several times, that you agreed to when you signed up. So, read our rules and follow them, and you won't have a problem.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234