+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thom and Jai? An Item??

Hello everyone...
    I'm very new here and I love every single thread there is about the show and the boys (I love everyone of them!!!). I adore the show and I just wait for Sundays to come up to get to see all 5 of them once agian! (Sunday's when they air the show here in latin America)
    Ok... about this topic at hand... now that we have stablished that both Kyan and Jai are with someone, does anyone have a pic of them and their partners?
    just curious!!!

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Lilo hope you enjoy the FORT

FORT Newbie

i agree

Quote Originally Posted by TLC81
    HI! I'm new to this message board and I have an interesting therory. I believe Thom and Jai are a couple! Many of you may think me crazy andreading inbetween the lines, but dosen't Thom seem awfully touchy feely arround Jai? Not to mention when Kyan and Carson and Ted leave the house to help the straight guy, Thom and Jai are usually left *alone* in the house? That leaves me to believe that maybe when Thom's doen fixing the house up that maybe he and Jai proboblymake out before the others come back to the house! But seriously in sme pics Thom alwaysd seems to be by Jai or draping his arm arround Jai and in the Christmas eppie towards the end Thom had his arm arround Jai and they were going off somewhere, probobly to find a privatye place for some alone time if you know what I mean! I'm betting most of you normal Queer Eye fans think I'm nuts but wouldn't Thom and Jai make the most cutest couple ever??
    hi i am also new to this message board and i totally agree that jai and kyan would make the cutest couple i think they are both so gorguos and i have this pic of them together (well i have about ten ) and they have ther arms around each other and you cannot see there hands on hte other side i think they are touching each others bums lol

FORT Newbie

im confused

Quote Originally Posted by Lilo
    Hello everyone...
    I'm very new here and I love every single thread there is about the show and the boys (I love everyone of them!!!). I adore the show and I just wait for Sundays to come up to get to see all 5 of them once agian! (Sunday's when they air the show here in latin America)
    Ok... about this topic at hand... now that we have stablished that both Kyan and Jai are with someone, does anyone have a pic of them and their partners?
    just curious!!!
    hello LILO i am also new and i am totally obsessed with the queer eye boys especially jai and are you sure that jai and kyan are with someone because ther seams to be a certain chemistry between the two next sunday watch carefully i think there trying to hide it. im from australia and we have to wait untill monday to watch the show you are so lucky please write back soon

Welcome Lilo and I luv jai!
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Basically... NO, I'm not sure they are with someone, I just said they were 'cause someone else said they were on a previous thread (I feel like a 1st grader.. hahahaha)
    But I don't know, I really don't see Jai and Kyan together. For a while i thought Carson and Kyan were... they seemed to be very "touchy" sometimes and they always end up sitting close together or things like that! I think they would make a really cute couple... despite my absolute obsession with Kyan!
    I will check how Jai acts around Kyan though, I'll see your point of view "I luv Jai"!!!

FORT Newbie
    Does anyone know the birthdays of the fab5?

Quote Originally Posted by lmlm99
    Does anyone know the birthdays of the fab5?
    Not really the appropriate thread for this, but still:
    Carson: November 11th, 1969
    Jai: June 22nd 1979
    Thom: May 17th 1969
    Ted: May 20th 1965 (not sure about the year)
    Kyan: 1970, nobody seems to know day and month (wierd)
    I alvays say that Jai's built like a kitten -Thom

I wish they were an item! Jai on a radio interview the dude asked, if their were any "QE Hook Ups" jai was like eww that's like dating my own brother and stuff it was hiliarious. But I did see Thom and Carson make out on like extra or access hollywood same thing with thom and kyan.

I bet any "serious" PDA is just to tease the public in good nature.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast